Friday, May 20, 2005

My First Post

Hello Blogosphere! This is my first post. I cant promise you that I'll have perfect punctuation and grammer all the time, but I'll try! I'm really excited about this. I've been thinking about starting a Blog for a couple of months. My good friend Mamac-ta got me hooked on reading other peoples blogs! Now I've been fiending for more everyday like a heroin addict sits in his car and waits for his drug runner to come back with his dope! I'm just looking forward to having something thats my own that I created. Blogging is my time . Actually it's somewhat on my childrens time! Yeah I'll admit somedays my little girl is sitting there asking me to play with her while mommy is checking up on all your beautiful babies. I'll need everyone to remind me that there is something called housework that needs to be done. Now thanks to Mamac-ta who helped me set up my blog, I now have one of my very own.
Let me just tell you, I'm a 27 year old stay at home mom to 2 beautiful, sweet little girls! I can honestly say I am married to my soulmate, the man of my dreams, who treats me like gold. I have a wonderful family , with whom I spend a lot of time with and anything I complain about is probably petty in the big scheme of things. Life is good today. I really enjoy blogging because I like relating to other people! Ecspecially other moms! So I hope I don't bore you all to death and I welcome all your comments! Bring it! :0)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Yeah, she's here she's here! So is this a super secret squirrel blog or fun for the whole family? Just wondering if I need to check my potty mouth at the door :)

5:59 AM  
Blogger Daph said...

Wheee! It's so cool that you started a blog, now I have another cool mama blog to read, LOL.

I checked out your flickr pics, you have a BEYOOOTIFUL family! Your little girls are just too precious. :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

YEY!!!! Welcome to blogland!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You jumped on the blogwagon! Congrats! You're going to love it! :)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home