Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Strasburg Railroad

First I need to say CONGRATULATIONS to Cara and Bryan on their new arrival!!! Love you all!!

It feels good to be on this Powerbook! I've seriously been going through some withdraw from not being able to blogstalk you guys! I have been getting a lot done though. Well I wouldn't say a lot. Lets not push it. My kids have been lovin it. Thursday we drove up to the Strasburg Railroad in Pennsylvania. It's so cool. It rides through Amish country and it's so great for the kids to ride a real train. It reminded me of the movie the Polar Express. Too bad I was scared that the train was going to sway and the kids were going to fly out the windows. I get horrible visions in my head. We had lunch there and it was the perfect day! Breezy.
We also had a new bedroom set delivered. Free might I add from this Italian company that makes furniture out of Peru. Aaron's company does marketing for them and he told them he liked it. It's worth like $1000's of dollars. Beautiful hand carved wood. I'll have to get the link to their website so you guys can check it out. Too bad we don't have a matress to fit! It must be European sizes! Our queen is too long and not wide enough and I measured my mom's king, way too wide! We'll have to order one from Europe. I've never ordered anything from Europe. I'll just pretend we have the cash flow to custom order a bed from another country:0) Well ,Poor Aaron's been working his butt off lately and I think the companys doing really well. He said we should be able to get a house in like 6 months. I can't wait. I feel like we're in limbo right now. we're renting Iand I know it's not our house so I can't fully relax and I don't feel it's worth it to start a garden and keep up with landscaping and stuff. Anyone else have this prob? I just can't wait to live in OUR own house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peanutt said...

Adorable kids!!! Summertime keeps parents so busy! But it sounds like you had a great time! Yes, owning your own house will make you feel 10 times better! And if you want that veggie garden, make sure the backyard gets lots of sun! Something which my yard lacks! =0(
Have a great day!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Yea.. AMEN to the computer again thing. Good grief! That was scary..

As far as having your own home. good and bad. Our house? STUCK. HATE IT. *sigh* seemed like a good idea two years ago. Before I knew about the pervert, the tree, the hot water heater.... etc etc etc.

So, it's all good, hon. Everyone wants what the other people got.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home