Sunday, September 18, 2005

BORING

Not much happening in my neck of the woods. Trying to find Gwen Stefani & Black Eyed Pea tickets for my friends B-day. They all seem to be sold out or in the $100-$600 range. Dropped a pizza stone on my big toe the other day. that felt damn good. Trying to organize our basement. Go through old toys to give to Good Will . Too many things to get done and not enough time in the day. Let alone enough time to do housework, sort through old clothes, spend quality time with hubby, spend quality one on one time with Hailee, spend time with myself, Does anyone have it all together? If you do don't hesitate to let me know how you do it. Whats your system? I can't keep up and stay sane too. Oh and also fufill the urge to be off taking water samples from some body of water in South America or Africa while my husband and child are waiting for me back at the hut in the village. Maybe we should do missionary work or something. Anyway is anyone organized?

11 Comments:

Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Ummm, nope not organized here. Sorry.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

I wish I could help! I got nothing for ya :)

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I wish I was organized. Everything used to be nice and organized before I had 2 kids, now that has all just gone down the drain. I can totally relate with you on this one. The only way I can do most of that and still stay sane is to let the housework go and just do the family thing. Therefore my house allways looks like crap. But I figure hey, as soon as my kids are gone I will have the rest of my life to clean my house :) By the way...I haven't "Met" you yet. My name is Becca and I just recently sratted reading your blogs. Thought I should introduce myself.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Not really. If I am it's only by force. (My husband is a perfectionist and if things aren't organized he acts like a butthead. I avoid that at all costs. LOL.)

I keep a bulliten board full of reminders and to-do lists - that helps.

By the way the girls are beautiful and I love their names. I didn't get to pick any girl names! :p

8:27 AM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

Hell I wish I were organized! It would be such a nice thing!

Ouch on the pizza stone on your toe!

10:41 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

When I'm feeling on top of things, I keep kind of a family organizer that has what I need to do every day and meals for that day and a grocery list. So far it seems to be helping me out- we'll see how long I can stick with it. So far my track record aint that swell.

8:50 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

um, nope. Just join the rest of us in Crazy world.

Realize that some days the kids don't get out of their pj's, you may not even put on a bra for that day, the dishes will pile up, cartoons will baby-sit for an hour for free, you can organize while your munchkins un-organize right behind you, and your husband will get tired of waiting up for you while you "finish blogging, just one more minute, I promise"...(er, uh, you promise, i mean)

And you just have to be alright with that. You have to accept it and move on. Seriously.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Organization is overrated. Enjoy your hubby and your kids. You can have a super clean and organized apartment when you're a little old lady.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

You and I are two peas in a pod, girl. You sound EXACTLY like me. "Eff it. Let's move to Nova Scotia."

Because hey, why not?

Organized? Buahahahahahahahaha.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Organization is completely over-rated.

Ben O.

6:40 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Am I organized.. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

um - no.

pizza stone on toe - not good.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home