Sunday, October 02, 2005

Tired

I've been really tired lately. Whenever I'm super tired I always wonder if I'm pregnant. And you know that certain feeling you get in your stomach. Not the sick feeling. That feeling where your bending over and you stand up and you feel like a tugging feeling? Like a string being pulled. I don't know. My periods not due for a week but I've been feeling super bitchy and irritated. Everything is annoying me. Oh well, I'm not going to assume anything. If I am, I am, if I ain't, I ain't.Did I mention I'm irritable yet! Like the worst case of PMS! Anyway, I'll keep you updated. Probably not, but anythings possible when you don't use birth control:0) Not even the pull out method. We would be very excited though. Now would be a good time. I'm not ready for a newborn yet but in 9 months I probably would be. We wan't four. So I wan't to be done by 30 or 31. Then we'll use the good ol' Roman Catholic teachings of Natural Family planning. So we'll most likely end up with 6. Our friend Christie who is a beautiful blonde model type is pregnant with her 5th. Doesn't look like she has one. I'm hoping to not gain 60lbs this time. I can do it! More incentive now that I know it's harder to take the lbs off the 2nd time. Probably equally as hard if not harder the third:0)

So I gave a few people my blog address, I hope they don't switch up the letters and go here instead http://www.kellibelli.blogspot.com/

10 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Okay - I will contain my excitement - but no fair to give some sort of teaser like that. I don't know the pulling feeling - but I know the tired, "rage against the universe" feeling..

Well good grief - when will you (we) know???

Look at me - gettin' all up in your business.

3:56 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

I guess if it doesn't come in a week, I'll get a test. It's probably just gas or something:0)

5:32 PM  
Blogger M said...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear the good news if you are in fact preggers! I always think I'm pregnant when I'm really bitchy and tired and bloated too. Most of the time it turns out I'm just bitchy and tired and bloated though! I took a pregnancy test when my second was 10 weeks old because I was perplexed as to why my stomach hadn't shrunk much, considering the weight just fell off after I had my first (also didn't help that I was still eating like I was pregnant). I'll watch and see how the weight control the third time around goes for you before I make any final decisions as to whether or not we'll have more!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

How exciting! You sure you haven't used up all the beautiful names yet? ;)

LOL - if you think that website is bad, my Mom told my Grandma to go see my blog and sent her to Spilt Milk.com... (DON'T CLICK IT IF YOU'RE AT WORK!)

My Grandma called her on the phone and said, "I don't think that's her page." LOL!!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

I won't comment honey. I'll expect to hear the "real thing" from you. Love you though.

10:41 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Tee, I think I'm going to vomit! Those boys are too young! I kept scrolling down and it kept getting worse LOL!

1:16 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

I cannot tell you how many times I've actually taken a pregnancy test during times like that!

And just like mel w., it usually turns out that I'm just bloated, bitchy, and wishful thinking...

um, good luck? or better luck next month? (our third was an unexpected surprise, and she is the absolute JOY of this family!)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Oooh, come on baby #3!

6:15 AM  
Blogger the mama said...

hee hee. well either way i hope you feel better soon :)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

YAY for baby number 3 :) hehehehe

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home