Monday, July 04, 2005

Amercian Dream Torte by the one and only Kelli "the Torte" Piccirilli


Amercian Dream Torte by the one and only Kelli "the Torte" Piccirilli
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

Aaron wrote the title. He was cleaning house and watching the kids while I was blowing up the kitchen. He wanted in on some of the action. Every time he walked into the kitchen he'd either slap my butt or flash me.
I made this for a cookout, I think it's falling over. Hope everyone has a HAPPY 4TH! Eat lots of grub!

7 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

What a great looking torte! And I loved what you named it. Did Aaron have anything to do with naming it? Tell him to get off ya, cause mama said so......no smack, slap or flipping it around! Ya hear me?

5:45 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

LOL! MOM! It's really, smack it up, flip it, rub it down! Thats so funny!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Look at you Ms. Betty Crocker. It looks delicious.

9:37 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks, I'm proud of myself!

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! That's amazing! That's it, next year I am making a cake like that!

12:46 PM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

oh, yum. you saved me a piece right?

7:27 AM  
Blogger the mama said...

oh man...must have one now...

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home