Sunday, July 03, 2005

Girls night out

So last night I went out to dinner with Amy and her sister Rachel. We went to Dead Freddies because we wanted to have a few drinks afterward and they are the only place around that plays Hip-Hop. So the place was DEAD. But we still managed to suck down like 4 Long Island ice teas. So finally hubby calls and tells me he's going to bed. So we head home around 12:45am which is so late for me now. We get there and the door is locked! Rachel drove and my mom had keys my keys because she borrowed the Yukon. So we proceeded to throw pebbles and sidewalk chalk at our bedroom window, all the while giggling and tee heeing like school girls. This went on for a half an hour! I finally call my mom and go get my keys , get back to my house, strip down, eat some nacho chips and get in bed buck naked and wait for the room to stop spinning. I'm such a light weight now! I guess thats a good thing. Now I need to go shower for church and get us ready. Hope everyone has a good 4th!

5 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

I AGREE Melinda!

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to leave you a note after reading your comment on my blog - everytime I read your notes I think of my little sister Kellye because we called her Kellyebelly. And today you mentioned Aaron - my sister's husband is named Aaron. How odd!

I want to see scans of the "stuff" you found a few posts ago! Sounds familiar, makes me want to dig out my Echo and The Bunnymen 12" records. (What are records, mommy?)

6:57 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

That is odd Coffee Girl. Maybe I am your sis in a parallel universe. I'm going to try to get pics of the stuff and post it:0) Thanks for stopping by. AHH, Echo and the Bunnymen. I've been in the mood for some old school music lately:0)

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish I could've gone with you. Do you think you can come out this weekend at all for my b-day?

7:46 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Definitely Sunday RISS, Or whatever we talked about. I already told Aaron! I could do any day though.It's your Birthday BABY!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home