Wednesday, July 27, 2005

DETOXING!

Not from drugs, from the damn computer. I'm really missing you guys! Aaron has still been taking the computer!. Actually he's had it at his office. He keeps forgetting to bring it home. I have been getting more done. But thinking about my bloggy friends! I haven't been taking as many pics either. It's bothering me. The kids are great and cute as ever. Gianna's walking and I'm burning holes in my jeans chasing after her. You'd think I'd break out the gates or something!. I've been obbsessing over food and decided I'm going to try the South Beach Diet, Aaron and I have been getting along great and we've really been trying to help each other out more. Hailee's her old curious self, bringing me halves of dead centipedes and worms as usual. OH OH My mom won a $5000 diamond. A jewelry store that Aaron does the marketing for was having a grand opening last weekend(They are our friends too) and they had a Dig For The Diamond contest. So there was a treasure chest full of sand and everyone who went in could dig the scoop in the sand and sift through it. Well whatever they pulled up they could keep. I went in friday and scooped up a round pink topaz! Then saturday, my mom and I ventured over with the kids and she scooped up that DIAMOND! We were all screaming. She was crying because she has never won anything. The owners were so happy that it was her! She deserves it. She's the best. Oh and Hailee got to scoop and pulled up the next most expensive stone a HUGE cushion cut pink topaz. She was so excited. She wants to keep it loose forever. But I'm going to have a necklace made out of it for her. It was fun!:0) Sunday night I was really grumpy all day for some reason. Maybe I was ovulating or something. Someone told me today that when they ovulate they get pissy. One more excuse to use when I'm angry." Sorry I bent all your cd's and took a swing at you honey, my fallopian tube just spit out an egg." Anyway he was super sweet. While I was downstairs eating a HUGE bowl of ice cream, I thought he was taking a shower but really he was scrubbing the tub for me. He told me to come upstairs and undressed me, led me to the bathroom where he had drawn a hot bath full of bubbles and bath fizzzzzzzzzzzz, surrounded by candles, with some old jazzy music playing. It was so sweet and thoughtful. I really didn't deserve it, I was terribly mean and pouty all day! So those are some things I probably would have blogged about, had I had access to a computer. Oh and I went to see Cara(Mamac-ta) and her new gorgeous baby boy! He's so precious. Gianna kept me busy and didn't give me much time to hold him:0(. Cara looked beautiful as usual and I can't believe I didn't bring my camera. I'm slacking! Aaron made a video of Gianna from pictures and I need to figure out how to post it. Any suggestions? I tried Jusspress.com but it didn't work for me. Maybe I'm just plain dumb. I'm also Really irritated and edgey. I haven't had any sugar all day due to this diet. WAH. Well that was sure a bunch of random thoughts. Just happy to be blogging tonight and thanks for all the comments:0) Off to do some much needed blogstalking.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about friggin' time you posted something!

Hey! My hubby and I are trying the South Beach Diet too. Maybe we can compare notes... and salad recipes!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

Good luck on the South Beach Diet!!!! I just decided to hell with diet and am eating better and working out...we'll see how that goes! LOL, its not easy when you like to eat food!!!

10:05 AM  
Blogger the mama said...

walking?! oh man, have fun with that :) your husband sounds just too sweet.

glad you're back!

11:25 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

I missed reading your "stuff". Glad you updated. Your lines are hysterical! You sure can make your ole mom laugh. Love pic of Hailee and LJ. How cute is that? Try to get all three of the dumplin's together. I love your craziness. Where did you come from anyway? Definitely daddy's sense of humor! You're the best!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

What a good man that Aaron is, you deserve it too. And yeah that fallopian tube line was freakin' hysterical.

I want to meet up at the Bel Air Starbucks next week and hang, I will call ya.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to meet up at the Bel Air Starbucks next week too. (forgetting for a moment that I live in Tennessee)

;)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Glad to see you back....when your away for so long we worry :)

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home