Thursday, June 23, 2005

BEACHED WHALE

So I just ate again with my family! Treat me like the pig that I am! It was my brothers 31st birthday so we went out to eat some scavengers. This is after mamac-ta and I went out for a lovely lunch with my kiddos.(Anne suggested we do so) We ate Italian with breads and topped it off with dessert. She has a full description of our dessert's on her blog. I had a peacefull ride home because both kids are crashed out.( Hailee definitely had her daily sugar allowance today!)Then three hours later I'm on my way to Wet Willy's crab house to indulge in some more eating. I had coconut shrimp, two jumbo scavengers(Why do we pick apart scavengers that feed on dead bodies at the bottem of the ocean?), Man were they good though!, huge ear of corn, piece of key lime pie and washed it down with a corona. I sure am going to LOOK SEXY in my bathing suit at the beach tommorow while all the little teenage girls with tight bodies play frisbee behind us. My husband will get an eye full then want to go back to the place for a romp in the sack where I will ride him till the cows come home. With Gianna asleep in her Pack-n-play next to the bed. Enough about Wet Willy's though. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD! We love you! So I'm off to bed because I have to get up early and pack for the beach. Then we have to stop by Target on our way for beach related items and a baithing suit that fits me. My old ones are a bit snug. Don't ever let me complain about not losing those last stubborn 15lbs. You heard what my day consisted of and what I consumed. You guys have a great weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Skirt and tank top are probably what I will need to cover my two belly buttons KB. Anne I'd love to stop by for a beer and a half!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

NICE! Have a great time at the beach.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

HAHAHAHA... And guess what starts on MONDAY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

Are you still doing it with me? I think I'll be over the sick thing.. so, ya wanna?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

P.S. Tell Anne Texas is a biggass state. My parents live SEVEN HOURS FROM HER and it's not even close to the border! :-O

10:09 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Beached whale, ugh? I would hardly call you that. I love it that you enjoy food so much. Listen girls, Kelli looks great! Even though she thinks she has 15 lbs. to go! She has curves....a woman's body now after the two dumplins' came into the world. And, she is beautiful on the inside as well as the out. Just ask her friends.

4:33 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Leslie, I totally wan't to do it with you. Did you send in your app? Roximoon, your right, even when I was really skinny I thought I could lose a few:0)

8:08 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Leslie, I totally wan't to do it with you. Did you send in your app? Roximoon, your right, even when I was really skinny I thought I could lose a few:0)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home