Saturday, August 20, 2005

Anniversary

So I'm planning a trip to NYC for Aaron and my second wedding anniversary! I really want it to be special and romantic. I want to stay at the Waldorf-Astoria right in mid town Manhattan. A little pricey I think, but worth it. I figured the weather will be great(October) and we can walk to central Park, go out to dinner, sight see...Thats the hotel in the movie SERENDIPITY. I love that movie. So has anyone stayed there or stayed in manhattan? It'll be just for the weekend. I've been to manhattan but only the village really. I visited my friends in Brooklyn when Hailee was like 4 months old.She bounced happily along strapped to my chest as we walked through China Town, rode the subways, took a bus ride to Queens, it was great. Anyway Aaron's never been! Mr. GQ himself! I wan't him to really enjoy it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandi1977 said...

I think you guys will have a great time. Maybe try in advance to get tickets for a great show that he would like. I LOVE NY.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

I've never been there/stayed there but the movie was great! LOL.
You'll have a great time and it will be money well spent!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I've never been to that hotel but that sounds so fantastic!

9:24 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I haven't stayed there.. but I used to have an ex who lived in NYC and I went there all the time.. we stayed at some COOL places. I LOVE NYC - can you say jealousy????

1:00 PM  
Blogger the mama said...

have a great time - that sounds so wonderful!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

That will be so fun. Bryan surprised me w/a NY trip for V-day and it was so fun. I can't believe he's never been! We stayed at the Flatotel or soemthing like that. Very mod it was very cool (I think a little pricey) but think it was more the theater district like Broadway and that area.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home