Wednesday, August 17, 2005

FRIENDS


FRIENDS
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

How cute are these three kids? We went to the movies this morning with our friends and their two adorable kids, Alexis and Austin. Then had lunch at their house. Free summer movies. Gotta love em. Gianna was a wiggle worm the whole time but thats ok she eventually passed out. Every tues and wed during the summer, Regal plays two different kids movies at 10am. It's pretty cool. We've been keeping busy. Gianna's all over the place and every waking moment of her life I am walking behind her. That leaves like two hours during the day for chores and me and Hailee. Not much. Gianna's b-day is coming up on the 25th. She'll be one! I feel like I just had her. I'm not quite ready to be pregnant again yet but as I said before, if it happened it would be just fine with us:0) We'll have some people over to celebrate that. Friday, we're heading to Cherry Hill, NJ for a wedding. Monday is Aaron's B-day he'll be 29(YIKES) we're going downtown to a restaraunt called The Charleston. It's supposed to be really nice. After that we'll probably go to the Red Maple Lounge, his favorite, for a drink. Then we'll go park the car somewhere and makeout , just for old times sake:0) I miss making out in the car with him. Thursday's Gianna's b- day and then Sat we leave for Oregon for 9 days! His brother lives out there with his wife and 4 cute kids. Hopefully we'll even get to see Mrs. Flinger! How cool will that be?? I'm going to squeeze that little LB let me tell you! So we have a lot of things to look forward to and a lot of great picture opportunities! For now, I'll leave you with some pics. I apologize for my horrible writing and punctuation this evening . My brain is mush tonight and I'm dead tired:0)

5 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

Great post! It is exciting that you'll get to see Mrs. Flinger and LB! Wow! How neat is that? You have a lot going on this next week. It all sounds like such fun. Enjoy!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Good lord I am tried just reading all of the things you have planned! I can't believe she is going to be 1. Time sure does fly doesn't it!

8:29 AM  
Blogger the mama said...

you wore me out, too...you're BUSY!

have a great time and if you see the Fligers say hey for me :)

12:38 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Yes, those are darling kids.. and I think that's sweet you all still park and makeout.

:)

2:40 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

awww...such CUTE kids! I love, LOVE it when you post pictures! (Makes me feel like I'm not the only mom who thinks her kids are T H E C U T E S T ones in the world!)

and I totally agree with the making out thing...make time for it! It's THAT important.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home