Sunday, August 21, 2005

Male PMS

Do the men in your life ever get PMS(Pissed Male Syndrom) Because mine obviously has a bad case of it right now. We went out to eat tonight with the kids, my mom and my Aunt Phyll. I thought we were having a nice meal together, joking around as usual, making a big mess. I apparently was rude to my husband the whole time. The only negative things I said which I didn't think was so bad was that I didn't like his sushi roll(he didn't like mine) Big deal, people do sometimes have different opinions right. Then my Aunt offered to take us out to dinner this week. He suggested two expensive places. I said they're pretty expensive. He didn't think that was nice either. He just would be happy if I said"GEE Honey!, That sure is a swell idea!" after everything he says. I told him not to take it personal if we differ in opinions. It really made me mad. It was ridiculous. I told him not to forget his medication when he went to get his coffee. We've been getting a long really good and tommorows his B-DAY(29th) It's probably best if I laugh it off. But thats hard for me. Oh well, Boys will be boys. God forbid I don't agree with everylittle thing he says:0) I'm not submissive enough:0)I'm sure he'll realize he's being silly. It's not like he's not getting any play. I worked it last night!: 0 He should be happy. I was gonna give it up tonight too but he had to throw a monkey wrench in it: (

15 Comments:

Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

copy and paste...I completely understand!

http://milesnotavailable.blogspot.com/2005/07/i-want-to-complaini-really-really-want.html

And good for you for giving it up. my husband knows I could go weeks without it (he says I'm like a sex camel...I drink a LOT of water, then wander the desert for weeks!!) Too much information, I know. But you started it.

8:31 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Ha Ha! I like Sex Camel! I'm definitely going to copy and paste:0)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Ohh girl join the club! My husband has his period at least twice a month...LOL

Happy Birthday to him anyway :)

6:14 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I actually read an article about how men DO get PMS. They just get to be bitches without all the blood and pain. FIGURES!!!

And little miss (GOD please don't let my family stumble onto this) but I have been compared specifically to a "sex camel" by many people.. friends, etc.. I can't believe you used that term!!!

Soul "sex camel" sisters!!

okay - that was weird.

8:09 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

hah ha!! I debated whether to divuldge that information or not. Looks like I was inspired to do so as I have found some long lost blog sex camel soul sisters!

and yes, it IS wrong.
; )

8:38 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

LMAO! This sounds exactly like Hubby and me. YES, men get some kind of PMS - they just get in a mood and it's like YOU can't say or do anything right by them.

Mine also tends to do this on any holiday or family get together so it's especially annoying.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Um YES. VERy. MUCH. SO.

2:12 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Very interesting ladies! I don't quite understand the "sex camel" thing, but I am sure that my daughter, God bless her little heart, will tell me all about it. I guess it is just one of those terms that didn't happen in my generation! And I must say, men have PMS more than a woman does! They always want their ways, want to be right, and women are suppose to be "yes darling, whatever you say - want, etc! My husband was the best there was, but he still acted just like that!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to get past the idea that you would plan to have sex two days in a row. I suppose I'm more the sex camel type.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Sylvie said...

Great Blog. Your daughters are cutie pies. I totally feel you on the whole male pms thing.

7:03 AM  
Blogger the mama said...

right there with you...and that you were going to give it up two nights in a row? wow :)

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well! That's a relief to know that my husband isn't the only one!!!

2:00 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

I just have to really laugh at all the "sex camel" stuff, and have to say I am glad I'm not alone- but also understand the 2 nights in a row thing too! (You've got to strike while the iron is hot,right?) My husband gets the PMS when we are around my family too, particularly the women-hmmm...interesting.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Happy belated Aaron! And man Kelli if only my sex drive was as good as yours Bryan would probably get PMS a lot less often!!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I suppose, that if I were married and all that, I would agree with you on the whole sex camel thing, but even being me, I can see the male PMS issue.

One question though. Looks good for 29???? Is that supposed to be a compliment? Is 29 old??? Please tell me it isn't so!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home