Thursday, September 22, 2005

Confiscated

Aaron took the beloved Power Book G4 to work. I think it's for good:0( He did however bring me home a different computer and new desk to sit at while I do my thang. It was really sweet of him. I went out to see the movie"Just Like Heaven" with my friend Amy and when I came in he was putting this desk together for me. He's so sweet sometimes. Anyway I havent been able to check it as often. The other was just so convenient. Oh well. Tonight Aaron and I get to go out for a little while by ourselves. I really want to see the movie "Flight Plan" Or we could go get a drink somewhere.

I've been doing Haloween crafts with Hailee lately. I love fall it's my favorite time of year. It reminds me of playing outside when I was a kid. Now when I'm outside I have a kid on my hip and one by the hand. Maybe one in the oven soon? Who knows. If it happens it happens. We're leaving it up to the big man upstairs. I would like to wait until our anniversary's over. We want to go to New York City and get our freak on. I took the kids to the park today and when we came back Hailee was standing in the house holding this little pony. She had a weirde look on her face and she said "this stinks now" I said "why does it stink Hailee" and she said because I had it in my pants while I was at the park" I said "in your underwear", "yes" she replied. I told her to try her pocket next time:0) What a goof. Anyway I have a screamin babe to feed. Until Next time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mama C-ta said...

LOL silly Hailee. And NYC is the perfect place to be stashing some buns in the oven. Or just one bun would be good huh?

Flight Plan is playing next Tuesday at Reel Moms we can go see it but wasn't sure what Hailees school schedule is like, might not be the best movie for her!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bow-chica-bow-ow!
(lame attempt at a baby-making theme song)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Hey, go easy on her - I hide stuff in my pants all the time.

Ben O.

11:12 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

I can just picture her standing there with the weird look on her face! This child cracks me up. Poor thing! Her little pony stank! Well, I just about peed on myself reading this.

7:07 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

nnnnniiiice. between a pony in her pants, and you gettin' your freak on in New York...I'm at a loss for words!

lmao!

10:01 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Nicole I was playing that in my head.
ben-I hope you dont hide my little ponies in your pants:0)
rhonda-I cant comment on your site for some reason?But glad you gave your Boo a talkin' to:0)
Mom-I'm sure your not suprised Hailee said that
Littlemiss-You always crack me up and I wanted to tell you again you guys are awesome for helping all those people.God bless you:0)
KB- I cant comment on yours either?
Michaels is a great store, I could spend hours in there. Thats where we got our foam crafts. I think next time we'll get those wooden pumpkins to paint:0)
Cara-Cant wait to see you on Tuesday and catch up with you!

12:14 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

:) That is silly!!

Fall is my favorite time of the year too... bonus when we get to start getting up an hour later too!!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home