Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dolls

I was up late blogging last night due to the fact I was scared shitless of this doll that Aaron bought Hailee the other night. Thats silly isn't it? Ever since I was little I had this weirde thing about dolls and them coming to life and killing me. Maybe it was Chucky from "Childs Play" or maybe it was the movie "Dolls". I don't know but they freak me out!. Aaron had to go back to work last night . The kids were in bed, I'm getting tired but know if I head up the steps that doll is going to be standing at the top of them with a knife in her hand. Then if I go to the bathroom she'll be behind the shower curtain. While I'm in bed I know I'm going to see her walk through the bedroom door, or I'll wake up and she'll be on the side of the bed. Talk about letting your imagination run away with itself! The doll is Amazing Amanda. She's that doll that talks to you and asks you questions. She has sensors on her, her toilet, brush, toothbrush, food, spoons, juice box and clothes. She is amazing:) I even find my self being really nice to her so she won't wan't to hurt me. Call me crazy but... Ok,. just call me crazy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandi1977 said...

lol
That's too funny! Chucky messeed with my head too ;) I won't call you crazy. I think I woul ddo the same damn thing!

9:21 AM  
Blogger M said...

That's hilarious! Emily has a creepy doll that was sent to her by family in Portugal. It plays some weird techno song and does this crazy, creepy dance. I know what you're going through!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

I totally, totally understand.

8:22 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

OK, that really creeped me out too...I'm sitting in a completely dark house and everyone else is asleep...not that we have any dolls LOL!

9:17 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

dolls freak me out too.. i can't think of the last movie i watched - but there is a recent one with a scary doll and.. well. NO.

this is exactly why i played with stuffed animals when i was little.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home