Wednesday, November 02, 2005

HAILEE BEAN


100_0301
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

She's getting way to big! I wish she would just stop growing!

Tonight we went to Dairy Queen. I was craving a cookie dough Blizzard. So after a dinner of Beef Strokin' OFF (really easy; brown one pound of lean ground beef, boil some farfalle pasta, heat one can of cream of mushroom and one package of cream cheese in a sauce pan, combine the sauce and drained beef, serve over noodles and VOILA super easy dinner! ) we loaded the kids in the car and off to DQ we went. Just as I was about to order, to what did my wondering eyes appear, but a PUMPKIN PIE Blizzard , wish they would serve it all year. Go now and GET ONE! Right now! GO!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Beef Strokin' OFF"

You kill me sister. Really, you do. I wouldn't have been surprised if you told me that's what you and the hubs were doing while the simmering happened.

8:03 PM  
Blogger M said...

This photo makes me want to cry! I never knew her as a baby, but I'm sure Hailee was one at one point, and I cry anytime I think about the girls getting that big and not being babies anymore! I'm with Nicole on the Beef Strokin' Off (which we love too... the meal, I mean!)... you remind me of my sister with sex on the brain at all times! LOL! Ooooh, blizzard...

8:18 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

He he he.
Beef Strokin Off, gonna have to try that one! Ha!

I wish I liked pumpkin pie- I'd try all these pumpkin flavored stuff they have comin' out.

9:36 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Well, that's a new one for me! Beef Stroking OFF! Where do you come up, no pun intended, with these things? Girl, you are soooooo crazy.

And the bean, oh the lovely bean! She is so precious. I wish we would keep her little forever. But, mom's always do.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

YUM......

11:34 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

I wish I could! I loooove blizzards, they were my shit during pregnancy...they were cool enough to make me a M&M&Recess' blizzard. I want to cry I want one so bad!

2:19 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

i love pumpkin anything!!! YUM!! and actually, i'm starving.. so the super easy dinner sounds really good too.

hailee bean has gotten bigger just since i've been reading your blog. but she's still a doll.

i get sad everytime shoes get bigger. i love tiny shoes.

7:31 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

Ah, damn, we don't have a Dairy Queen. Thanks for rubbin' it in.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

ROFLMAO.. "Strokin' OFF" almost spit something out...

HAHAHAHHAHAH

1:50 PM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

really it's good? it sounds so weird, I can't imagine drinking up pumpkin pie...

9:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw but so cute!!! Pumpkin pie blizzards are soo freaking good lol. Keep me away from DQ

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home