Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ashamed to admit

Ok, I am ashamed to admit but the movie we watched the other night was "House of Wax" starring the one and only, Paris Hilton, LOL! Listen she was actually not that bad of an actress. better than some of the people. I still got scared because then I think of every other scary movie I've seen in my life. Brandi, don't be ashamed at least you think it's going to be the chick from "The Ring" and not your daughters doll that talks!

Todays been a pretty busy day. Aaron the sweetheart that he is got up with Gianna this morning so I could sleep in. I heard her at like 7:00am and said " Honey, it's 7:00am, can you get the baby?" "Sure, babe" is all he said , kissing me on his way out. He let me sleep for another hour and a half!. I actually got up by myself because the guilt kicked in. Not to mention I had a strange Starbucks dream. For those of you who don't know, I worked there for like 5 years. I've gone there still everyday since so I still feel like I work there for some stupid reason. My old boss is still the manager there so I go visit. She's also a good friend and was in my wedding. So, I woke up frazzled because I thought I was really late coming from my half hour break. Dumb, I know. So the girls and I hung around the house and then headed up to Starbucks to meet my friend Marissa. I always take the girls to the back of the bookstore thats next door so they can play in the kids section. Left there and pulled up to the grocery store only to get there and find out that Gianna was passed out. So I just took her home. Then my brothers wife came over with my cutie nephew. We hung out all day. She's one of those people that I can just look at and we crack up! Like today, her son was sitting sitting on her lap facing me. She went to put his bib on and she put it around his mouth instead of his neck. I was wondering why I couldn't see his mouth. Thats because he was gagged! I said " Geez, Meghan, the only thing thats missing is the rubber ball in his mouth!" We died. Ok, guess you had to be there. I couldn't hang with Melissa today because she was sick, the poor thing. Hope you feel better! We're shooting for some time this weekend.

I did however make a good dinner. Don't laugh. It was a tator tot, ground beef, onion, green bean and cream of mushroom casserole. The tator tots lined the bottem of my new 13x9 in. stonewear dish. Cooked for 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees. Then we had baked sweet potatoes with butter and brown sugar, corn and rolls. Sweet tea as the beverage. I must have just eaten 2000 calories. I hope I'm not expected to perform this evening with my bloated, gassy belly. I really don't feel very sexy right now. Off to find something small and sweet to top off the dinner. NIGHT.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mama C-ta said...

I've been eating sweet potatoes for like a month straight now :/ but besides that the dinner sounds great!

4:48 AM  
Blogger M said...

Omg, when I get up at night I always think about the chick from the ring and it scares the shit out of me! Her or one of the Japanese zombies from The Grudge! Your dinner sounds like each of my meals three times a day. What's the problem there?? ;)

4:55 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

HAHAHAHA!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, exactly HOW do you make sweet tea? You have to put the sugar in the boiling water?!?

8:44 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

I hate to admit it, but I want to see "House of Wax" too...

...and I love it when my hubby lets me sleep in- and I TRY not to feel guilty, but its really hard sometimes...

10:52 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

That dinner sounds yummers - anything with mushrooms is good for me.

How could you not be sexy.. you're just too darned cute!!

I dream about "buck" too!!! I'm addicted to my daily sick cup of goo.. I was so happy - I got to sleep a little tonight, and when I woke up.. my daddy had already gone and had it waiting for me downstairs!! :)

1:29 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

my goodness, you certainly don't sound like a sex camel! anyway, your husband will love you even if you fart at the RIGHT moment...as long as he gets his cookies, he'll think you're spectacular!

; )

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home