Friday, December 09, 2005

Welcome to the 2005 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!

THIS IS GOING AROUND:

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog w/ Rum

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White usually. I liked colored when I was a kid!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? YES

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the day after Thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? My mom's crab dip, she makes it every year.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My parents ALWAYS made Christmas morning special.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? They never really came out and told me. a part of me still want's to BELIEVE!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? One gift. But my brothers and I exchange. Thats how it's always been.

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Chocolate chip or sugar cookies and a carrot for the reindeer.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it!

12. Can you ice skate? I'm pretty bad at it!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? When my aunt brought me my cat Morris. I was 8. he was the sweetest thing ever and lived until about 3 years ago. As a GROWN UP (yeah right) my Kodak easy share.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family and sharing the magic with the kids.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? My mom's pumpkin roll. Also Paula Dean's Pumpkin/Gingerbread Trifle. You have to try it. http://www.foodnetwork.com/

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas eve get together wth friends and family.

17. What tops your tree? A star

18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving. But I do like to recieve too ;0)

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Oh Holy Night (makes me tear up everytime) and Baby it's cold outside.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum

So now it is your turn.

1 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

Kelli - your responses are so honest. Truthfully, you were and still are so much into your family and to the Christmas season. It was so much fun for dad and I when you were young. And its true ladies! Kelli still believes in Santa. Just ask her about the book "What happens when you don't believe in Santa Claus". She still has it and shared it with Hailee. It is one great book. Especially for those on the cuff of whether they do or don't believe.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home