Tuesday, December 06, 2005

PRAYERS

I'm just asking everyone to keep my niece in your prayers. Her name is Ashley and she's 15 years old. She was in a motorcycle accident a few days ago and is in Schock Trauma. Thank God she's alive and it appears she doesn't have any brain damage. She does however have a fractured skull and a rod in her broken leg. I think her femur was shattered after going through a wrought iron fence. Her sister Niki, my other niece was the nurse working when they brought her in and apparently she collapsed when she saw her younger sister :0( My brother in law, who is also their father is battling prostate cancer. They live in Florida. So please keep my sister and her family in your prayers. They are going through a lot right now and need all the prayers they can get. Thanks. :0)

8 Comments:

Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Praying for you and your family!

(((HUGS)))

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kelli I'm so sorry. All my thoughts and prayers for you all.

11:05 AM  
Blogger M said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. My best wishes that she (and her dad) will continue to improve. My thoughts are with you.

5:54 AM  
Blogger the mama said...

how awful! your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I'm so sorry. My prayers are definitly with them.

9:06 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

((lots of prayers))

I'm so sorry to hear about that. Heartbreak seems to be in order these days.

I don't have your e-mail address, woman! wth?

and Erika was the social worker involved in an adoption case this past week. the entire situation was heartbreaking, and that's why she needed some extra tlc. thanks for stoppin' by.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Will do Kelli, and be sure to update us on her condition.

5:13 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm so sorry Kelli, I'll most certainly say prayers for the whole family.

:(

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home