Thursday, September 14, 2006

Slacker

Thats me. Look how long it's been since my last post. I guess nothing interesting has come up. I'll tell you what did happen a few minutes ago though. I picked my puppy up because she was running around like a maniac and when I did the little terd looked up at me and took a bite right out of my boob! My aereola if you will. Not a chunk or anything but she did leave teeth marks! Can you say OUCH!!! This milk has long expired. I guess she was taken from her mother too early.

Anyway I've been so anxious lately! Not mentally but physically. if any of you have ever had panic attacks maybe you can relate. It seems to happen when I'm PMSing and in the middle of my cycle. Say, when I ovulate. I've felt anxious all day. Like I feel strange then get a rush of adrenaline followed by shortness of breath then weirde pains in my body which makes me think of everything that could possibly be wrong with me medically. How am I supposed to try to conceive if I'm an anxious mess when I ovulate?! I think I need to get out more. I don't take enough time to just go grab a coffee by myself or do anything by myself. Tonight I'm going out with my mom. So at dinner I'm going to order a glass of wine and just enjoy it. I sound pathetic. Oh well.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Oh, hon, I am SOOO that way. (And, btw! HI HI HI! And welcome back! I MISSED YOU and I will use caps and exclamation points inside parenthisis if I want to).

Anyway, yes. Totally. It's hard for me with all the change and everything. I can relate, so I know it's not fun or easy. And a glass of wine and relax? Exactly what the doc orderd> :-) I'll join you.

12:27 AM  
Blogger M said...

On the areola thing... OUCH! You should have bitten her back!

How I wish I could join you for a glass of wine. As soon as this baby's out of me? I'm so there. Don't go getting knocked up before then, ok?

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel with the anxiousness and all that with the monthly thang- I've been the same way lately and I hate it!!!
So I'm starting to get a little more exercise in hopes that will help out- otherwise I think I'll join the rest of you to have that glass of wine!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I second the mom's suggestion, bite her nipples. All 8 of them.

If I had planned ahead I would have asked you to go get coffee tonight. Julian's asleep, Sloth is at poker and my parents are here incase he wakes up. Man I wish I thought ahead!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG You made my boob hurt telling that story lol.

11:24 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

I'd thump that tiny mouth! (but puppy breath is sooo sweet!)

so...maybe that's why I'm an evil bitch? I'm just ovulating (and pissed that we're "done" having kids so why.the.hell must I continue going through all of this??)!!

have a glass of w(H)ine for me!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

OUCH about the pup! Owwww-we!

Being excited to have dinner with your Mom isn't pathetic. If it is, I'm pathetic, too. LOL.

I get anxiety attacks as well so I completely understand how awful it feels. My Mom takes xanax for that but mine aren't so often that I feel the need to be medicated. Maybe talk to you doctor? (They can give you a band aid for your boob while you're there.) LOL.

10:12 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

That just sounds incredibly painful. And I've actually had something similar happen - but I don't think I need to go into detail on here!!

I am one gigantic walking panic attack and have been for a long, long time.. so yes, I can relate. I'm sorry. Hugs.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get those " i am not sure if this is a panic attack" things too. only i don't get them just during Pms time. I think it really is the lack of taking "me time" and getting no mental break from what we do all day and all night.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home