Friday, January 19, 2007

I was tagged by Jill! ABC'S Of ME

A- Available or married? Married for 3 years!
B- Best Friend? I have to say my husband Aaron. We always know what the other is thinking.
C- Cake or Pie? Cake but I do like pie occasionally. Not much I don't like!
D- Drink of Choice? Water, Boring , I know
E- Essential Item? lip stick and mascara
F- Favorite Color? Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? I don't like anything gummy. But if someone held a gun to my head and told me to choose. The Worms.
H- Hometown? North of Baltimore, Maryland. I'm still here.
I- Indulgence? Food of all kinds! I'm a foody. I can out eat Aaron any day.
J- January or February? Hailee's B-day is in February and so is Valentines day. I love seeing all the pink and red together.
K- Kids & names? Hailee Michelina (6), Gianna Antonia (2)
L- Life is incomplete without? God & my family!
M- Marriage Date? October 25th
N- Number of Siblings? @ brothers from my moms first marriage, a sister and two brothers from my dads first marriage. Then they got married and had me!
O- Oranges or apples? apples & clemetines
P- Phobias/Fears? Something happening to my kids.
Q-
Favorite Quote? You got Hair hiney? -Gianna Antonia age 2
R- Reason to Smile? I WILL one day see my dad again in heaven :0)
S- Season? Fall, but right now I'm looking forward to spring
T- Tag three people! Blonde mom, Heaven Sent & Mamac-ta
U- Unknown fact about me: My parents took me to Mexico when I was 4. I got to see the Mayan ruins :0)
V- Vegetable you hate? Brussel sprouts! Thats about it!
W- Worst habit? Yelling really loud at poor Aaron when I'm PMSing. Then laughing the next minute. He thinks I'm psycho!
Y- Your favorite food? Italian, Ravioli w/ cremini mushrooms and peas in a sherry cream sauce from Della Note in Little Italy
Z- Zodiac? Taurus

12 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

I'm completely avoiding this tag. It is HARD. But you have a great list.

And why did I read, "I can out eat Aaron any day." as "I can eat out Aaron any day"?!

totaly different meaning.

8:24 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Leslie- I was thinking about switching the phrase around. The reason you thought that is because your minds in the gutter just like mine. Thats why I love you so ;0)

5:27 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Great list!!!!! call me you crazy person!!!!!

10:06 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

I like the ABC'S of you. Very nice list. Now, after picking myself up from the floor and changing my panties, I can proceed. You and Mrs. Flinger are like peas in a pod; very dirty minds. But that's okay, cause so do I!!!!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

My first tag -- thanks! Loved reading your list. We have quite a bit in common!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looove the name Antonia, and that ravioli sounds yuuuummmmmm.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list and yeah, the ravioli does sound yummy!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

LOL - Good meme!

Hair heiny. LOL.

That's cool that you got to see the Mayan ruins as a preschooler. LOL.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Mrs. Flinger you made me feel better, I had to re-read that one a few times myself!

And I got a meme? I'll get working on it soon once nap time hits. But I don't think I can beat that quote.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you remember that trip to Mexico? Just curious, because I can't remember anything much before about age 5 or 6.

11:22 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Nicole, I actually do remember that trip! I remember drinking milk out of fresh coconuts. I remember all the locals , a few places we ate, the beautiful pools winding around the hotels and the HARD rain. Oh and snorkling and walking up the steps to the Mayan Ruins. But your right a lot of other things around those ages are scattered. :0) I guess thats something that really stuck with me.

11:31 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Hey, I did this list too. We hate the same vegetable!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home