Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hailee and Gianna sleeping


Hailee and Gianna sleeping
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella
Aaron and I came upstairs from watching "Black Snake Moan" with Samuel L. Jackson and Christina Ricci , to find the girl's sleeping sweetly together. I love moments like this.

On another note I had an ultrasound and everything looks good. We saw the little heartbeat. I just haven't had a chance to post because I've been pretty sick. Just the dry heaves and occasionally vomiting. But the nausea does not subside all day. It's not until I actually fall asleep, that I get some relief. I know complaining is annoying. I'm getting on my own nerves for crying out loud. It's just when someone asks me how I'm feeling. I usually want to say "LIKE SHIT". I guess it gets worse with every pregnancy or something. I go to the doc tomorrow. So I may ask for some Zophran. I didn't want to but I have only been able to lay in bed for the last week. I literally have to force myself out of bed. The kids haven't done anything fun with me in days. Thank God Aaron took them to the pool last night. Poor kids. Hailee has been such a huge help. Like fixing Gianna cereal for lunch. It's all worth it right?????!!!!!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! A heartbeat! Woohoo!

And sorry you're feeling so "blucky", and yes, I will let you know just how worth it, it is in a few short weeks here (maybe a few short days?? Wishful thinking.)

2:06 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

For your sake Sarah, I hope it's a few short days!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So peaceful when they are sleeping. Cute picture too. lol Sorry you haven't been feeling well but glad everything is okay

5:49 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Oh - they are so darn cute! I love pictures of children sleeping. They're all so innocent, sweet.....you forget what little stinkers they might have been during the day! Especially one little "G"!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

My only advice is to keep eating. get some saltines.

Zofran will help!!!!!

Let me know if I can do anything!!!!

Thinking and praying for you!!!

8:04 PM  
Blogger BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I hope you get some relief from the morning sickness (all day sickness) soon!

Congrats on seeing the heartbeat!

6:13 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

HOLY CRAP - I didn't even know you WERE PREGNANT!!

did I????

Congratulations!! I can't believe I missed this!! HOLY HELL.

I had the extreme nausea with Faith - zofran just didn't help me.. I had to take promethazine. the type you rub on your wrists.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Awh! Cute pic!

Glad to hear the baby is doing well. Take care of yourself. {HUGS}

8:03 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Try Diclectin. It is a prescription for pregnant women. It is WONDERFUL!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Such a cute photo! Looking at that tells you it IS worth it!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet sisters! Congrats on a happy fetus bopping away. Pregnancy is a trip, ain't it? ;)

6:15 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

Oh I LOVE it when they curl up together--I too have pictures of those moments!

and yes, it's ALL worth it. Every last vomit, wet pants, heartburn... you name it--it's worth it!!

; )

12:37 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Um, kelli? Just looking at that picture says it's all worth it. So awesome. It even makes the newborn and toddler thing worth it. :-)

YEY for a heartbeat! Grow lil' buddy, grow!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Kelli! How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Is the morning sickness over with? I sure hope it is.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home