Sunday, May 22, 2005

Answers to my interview

These are the answers to my interview from ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY:
#1-What important things have I put off to read Blogs? A- What haven't I put off really.Dishes, we don't have a dishwasher. so while I should be washing dishes from the night before I'm reading blogs while Gianna is napping. If you saw the mountain of clothes that need to be washed, folded or put away, then you'd know my butt should be doing that! If I really wanted to lose the last 10-15lbs of baby weight then I'd be sweatin' on the treadmill instead of checking to see if you all are losing that baby weight! Just assume I should be getting a lot more done. I wonder if they sell a RATHER BE BLOGGING bumper sticker and if they don't no one better steal my idea!
#2-If I had two sons would my life be different?A- I don't know. I'd love em just the same, but God gave me two precious girls and they are my heart! Maybe the next one will be a boy! I'd sure like to have one. I'd probably try two more times for one.
#3-How did I meet my husband? A- I worked at Starbucks and my boss hooked us up! I knew we would be together after our first date! He took me to a really nice restaurant in the city which was on top of The Hyatt hotel. It overlooked the Harbor water and the city lights. How romantic. Then we went to Little Italy to Vaccaros to get a Gelati. He walked me around the places in Little Italy where his family grew up. Then we went to his office, burned a cd and he gave me a back massage while listening to this Maxwell song . Man was I on fire! But much to my dismay he was a perfect gentelman! We kissed when he dropped me off. The rest is History. I had him hooked! Begging for more!
#4-Have you ever stolen anything? A- Nothing while I was sober! I'll just say back in the day I dabbled in a little more than the average bear! You know you don't surround yourself with the greatest people when your hanging out in those GALLERY houses downtown in DA HOOD.Anyway that was like 8 years ago literally! If i forget to pay for lipstick in my cart at Target I bring it back in and pay for it. I have too much of a guilty conscience to take anything these days!
#5-Are you happy? A- Yes , Yes, Yes I'm finally at peace! I have my knight in shining armor, A wonderful family, his and mine!, two beautiful, sweet little girls and a relationship with God. Everything I have always wanted. I am truely, truely blessed!
There you have it!

6 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks Anne! I wan't to add links to my blog but haven't quite figured it out yet! You will definitely be on my list!:0)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

What a cute interview! I didn't know you met at Starbucks? How kickass is that? Caffeine and a husband? Starbucks as it alllllll.

(P.s. If they DON'T have that bumper sticker, they SOOO NEED IT! Right now? Not doign dishes/laudry/floors/workingout/shower. Um. yea.)

8:59 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

P.S. I didn't realize you weren't already on my links! You're up there now with a little *new next to you. Hope people come visit!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

well done!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Rgarding #5...Kelli I must say you seem so at peace these days. You went through a little rough patch, as we all do, so I'm extremely happy at how happy you are these days. You found your soul mate, you have the perfect kids, and total happiness. Everything you always deserved! Love you!

8:26 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Oh , I LOVE YOU TOO MAMAC-TA!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home