Friday, June 17, 2005

A Moments peace!

I feel like I can't get a moments peace! Gianna is sleeping in her infant carrier. I just wanted to sit here on the computer with no other noise. Hailee is irritating me. I told her to go up and play. She's standing at the top of the steps making little noises. I know that I am her entertainment all day but sometimes you can't even hear yourself think. Everytime I sit down for a second someone needs their butt wiped. I guess this is the signal to myself that I need to get out of the house without the kiddos. Happy mommy makes happy babies right? Even to go to the store by myself would be nice. It's my fault because I need to make more time for myself. Actually take more time. But as a wife and mother it's mainly my job right. I have to schedule time with my husband to get out. But this is what I love to be doing. I wouldn't have it any other way. Thats just the way it goes. They can golf after work and shower and get ready freely, Go outside and wash and wax their cars and our main responsibility is the kids and the upkeep of the house. I really don't mind usually but right now I need a break! YA FEEL ME? YA HEARD! S-N-double O-P-D-O-double-Ga-Zeeeeee

6 Comments:

Blogger Daph said...

Girl, I hear ya. See that I'm up so late?? THAT'S my "me" time... and then I have to drag my ass outta bed in the morning and I'm all tired and grumpy, LOL. What's a mom to do, though? I'm with you, though, I'd rather answer to two cute kids than a cranky old boss, so I wouldn't have it any other way either. *wink*

12:54 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

My husband said the child raising will abll be 50/50 for us. What? Your husbands said that too? It's really not like that? Crap, I'm in for a rude awakening and Bryan will be in for a quick swift kick to the a**. I'm already mad at him for it and we're not even there yet!

(Kel if you ever want a free sitter, we're here)

8:35 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks girls!

12:42 PM  
Blogger kel said...

I am lucky to get to stay home but I agree we all need me breaks. It is mostly my fault, my hubby offers me a break, but I am like no I need to be doing this or that instead.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

You. Know. I. DO....

4:52 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

I remember thinking when my three were little that I never had "a moments peace". Those years when they are young and you are so active fly by. They are truly the best years though. I'd love to have the three of you babies again except that I have my grandbabies now and I adore them and enjoy them so much.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home