Wednesday, June 15, 2005

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


000_0460
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

I'd just like to share how happy I am that this little darling has been sleeping through the night lately! She goes to bed every night at 8:00pm and sleeps until about 6:00 or 7:00am. Did I mention that she's sleeping in her crib? What a concept huh? This just boggles my mind because Hailee pretty much slept with me until she was two and got her own cool room. See she would nurse like once in the middle of the night then sleep until 10am. Then we'd wake up and go to Starbucks every morning.(I worked there for 5 years and still feel like an employee) But Gianna wanted to nurse ALL NIGHT LONG, ALL NIGHT YEAH ALL NIGHT LONG... So I was feeling pretty insane from lack of sleep. I had to start putting her down and letting her cry in increments. Aaron would try to go and get her and I would turn into demon wife" DON"T YOU DARE GO IN THERE" It was rough because we didn't do it all at once it took time over the last 3 or 4 months and now SUCCESS!!! If you all are having sleep issues I don't recommend waiting as long as I did. I was talking to my friend Renee who is 27 and pregnant with #4 and shes thinking she'll be starting to let the baby cry it out at about BIRTH this time. Just kidding. We all know it's easier to keep em in bed when your nursing. Except when the baby's sucking on your boob and your husband starts rubbing your butt. Then it's a little strange.I've had to say umm Hello I'm getting action from both ends by two different age groups. CHILL while I'm feeding! So I'm very happy! Which is why I should be taking advantage of this time and get in my bed right now. I need to catch up from the last 9 months.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

ROFL.. "Umm.. getting action from both ends and diff age groups." HAHAHAHA.

Yey for you and SLEEP! We're. Still. Working. On. It. (argh)

8:47 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Maybe Gianna could send her email

6:04 AM  
Blogger the mama said...

congratulations!

yeah, my husband thought once that because i was basically trapped in the bed nursing that it was the perfect time...um...no. :)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home