Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Strangeness

So I had this really strange dream that I was in Bel Air, my town not the one in Cali. I was in some Athletic Club or mall or something with Hailee and my cousin Michelle(Aaron's cousins wife) So all of a sudden we are in a big hole in the ground and some govt. aggency is covering all of us with dirt. I guess it was some type of concentration camp or an attempt at population control. Then it looked like a big dome of dirt was surrounding us. But I knew that they would continue to add dirt until we were all buried. All I knew was that I was getting the hell out of there! So I chipped away a place where I could fit my body through and was wondering why all of these dumb asses weren't doing the same! So I spent my dream trying to duck these special agents that wanted to throw me back in the dirt concentration camp. Running through neighborhoods, airports, fences and yards. Then I lost Hailee at some point but found her again. I don't know but when I woke up I was a bit disturbed. Now I'm in need of coffee and we're out of sugar. I'm going to have to go write a check at Starbucks for some coffee and grub. I'll take a ICED VENTI SKIM CARAMEL MACCHIATO over regular coffee any day! Sometimes it's good to be poor:0)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate scary dreams like that. I wish mine could be more Angelina Jolie-style, where I totally kick some special agent ass. After all that running, a trip to Starbucks is definitely deserved!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

LOL.....I hate it when I have dreams and I wake up and can't remember if it was a dream or not....SCARY!
Ummm could you pick me up something from starbucks please? I'll have what your having! HEHEHEHE
Have a great day!

6:14 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks girls:0) I'll pick you both up something.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

Wow, that was a strange dream!
I hope you enjoyed Starbucks!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Freaky dream! At least it sounds like you kept it together!

And if I'm ever looking for you, I know just where to find you, Starbucks :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

Your dreams remind me of your dad's. He would have the most interesting ones. I remember vividly the time I woke up to a index finger being pressed rather harshly into my temple! I thought he was trying to touch my brain or something. He always had exciting dreams!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home