Tuesday, July 05, 2005

TOO Tired To Blog

My house is a wreck, we're trying to do some cleaning. Well Aaron was rearranging the upstairs trying to put all my beauty and facial products in the bathroom. Thats a no, no. It bothers him just knowing that there are a million purses under the bed with 10 million receipts and other junk in them! I told him he needed a stronger medication if that really bothered him. Then he proceeded to wrestle me to the ground where he held my arms and rubbed his scruffy face in my neck area under my chin. Knowing very well I cant scream because I just put the baby down! I fancy a good wrestle. I love that we laugh so much together and are always making sexual comments to one another:0) Or how when I'm doing the dishes he'll come up behind me and act like I don't love him, I just love his doggy style. You know what he did the other day? We were watching a movie together laying on opposite ends of the couch and he just grabbed my feet and started massaging them! How sweet is that? I think sometimes I don't show him enough affection. I never thought I would be the one in the relationship to say that but I am. I guess I'm just too wrapped up with the kids and give them all the attention, then when their in bed,I just sit by myself or get on the computer. Poor Hubby. I've been trying to make more of an effort to just grab him or hug him and kiss him lately. With that said I'm putting down this laptop to go give him some lovin!

10 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

Your blogs are too good Kelli! Such sweet words for your hubby. Don't feel too sorry for him trying to organize your stuff. He LOVES doing it! We all know that. You both are so cute. Watch that wrestling stuff. You might wrestle another little bambino in that belly of yours!!!!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hear that. Bruce tells me if I ignore him lol.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You just like his doggy-style!" HA!

And you can say that in front of your mother! Even better!

More exclamation points!!!!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

You guys are too cute and laughing is so important, not to mention all that doggy style and the various other styles people can come up with!

(and I'm never surprised anymore by what you say in front of your mama! Mine would have a heart attack!)

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me girls, I've probably heard it all. Daughters talk a lot and sometimes I don't want to hear the things she says. But, I wouldn't trade her for the world. She has my heart and soul!

1:23 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

AWWW MAAA!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

I've been thinking the same thing. I have to be very aware of not just blogging/computer time after LB goes down.

And Nicole.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAh... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.. Gotta love that girl!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Hey Leslie, My mama jama was checking out Oma's blog:0)

5:15 PM  
Blogger rina said...

At least you are able to give him some lovin at the end of the day. I get soooo tired I can barely brush my teeth at night... and your girls are adorable!!!

11:15 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks, Rina. Please come by again:0)

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home