Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Birthdays

Thanks to all of you ladies for the MALE PMS support! He ended up apologizing and so did I:0) We ended up having a great time on his birthday. We went downtown to a really nice place called The Charleston , owned by chef Cindy Wolf. I think she owns a couple restaraunts in Baltimore. We had a five course meal with some amazing, I mean amazing wine. I'm not a big wine drinker but this was the best wine I've ever had. It was from Austria I think. Wehlner or Frus something. I don't know but we had two bottles of it. Our friends Ephraim and Tara went with us. I guess I was a little tipsy from the wine because we went to pee and my thong underwear were really getting on my nerves. They were pre Gianna thongs. So like two sizes to small for the junk I got in my trunk now:0) Anyway, I took them off and threw them right in the trashcan. I announced it to the whole table when I returned and we started cracking up. The type of laughing where you start crying and everything seems to move in slow motion. It was a really fun night.

So tommorow is my little sweethearts first birthday. I can't believe it's already here! I felt like Hailee's first year went by so much slower. This has just flown by. Gianna is such a wonderful baby and so funny already. What a personality she has. She's got some drama with her! The other day she kept making herself fall down and then extending her arm out for someone to help her back up. She did this like ten times. She laughs all the time and rarely cries. Unless I tell her no. Shes the best sleeper, it took like 7 months of pure hell and finally this baby sleeps in her crib every night. She goes down at 8:00pm and sleeps until about 7:30am. I could write for hours about her. All I'll say is Aaron and I talk about how blessed we are to have these beautiful, sweet little girls everyday. We are so thankful for our children and each other:0) We're just going to have a few people over for cake and ice cream. Then Saturday we leave for Oregon where I'm hoping to hook up with Mrs. Flinger at some point:0) How exciting! I'll leave you with some pictures.

5 Comments:

Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

Tell Mrs. Flinger hello for me!

and I know how you feel about being so blessed...

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going commando for the hubby's b-day. It doesn't get better than that, wine-inspiration or not!

Happy Birthday to your cutie!

6:56 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION HONEY. I WILL MISS YOU BUT YOU DESERVE A LITTLE TIME AWAY. MAYBE WHEN YOU GET BACK, THINGS IN MY LIFE WILL BE IN A BETTER STATE....TOO MUCH DRAMA NOW! I LOVE YOU!

10:58 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY WITH THAT COMMMANDO STUFF! IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD DO. YOU CRACK ME UP. I WAS NEVER SO UNINHIBITED. I WAS SO PRIM AND PROPER AT YOUR AGE. I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!YOU ARE SUCH FUN AND HAVE A WONDERFUL SENSE OF HUMOR....JUST LIKE DADDIES!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Have fun and happy birthday to that little cutie of yours!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home