Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Root Canal


Root Canal
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

Hailee is pictured here performing a Root Canal on Shreck. That is the table that we replaced our coffee table with. Rounded edges and a place that Gianna can safely bang her head on without seriously splitting her head open. My brother got it for Hailee to put her train set on a few Christmas's ago. Genious! I'm sitting here typing and Hailee will not stop touching me or leaning on me. Do we ever get room to breathe?

6 Comments:

Blogger the mama said...

no. i think we gave up personal space long ago. :(

7:41 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Room to breath...hell no women. What do you think this is. LMAO

8:12 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Yeah, I understand the frustration of not having any room to breathe, and I feel guilty being annoyed even when they are being affectionate. My son always is telling me, "I need a hug, Momma." It's just on the days that he says it 50 times that I go insane! (Yes, today is one of those days.)

9:14 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

exactly.. except for the few weeks Faith has been with my parents, I haven't bathed alone in 18 months!! Even the dog tries to get in the tub with us sometimes and I'm like.. uh - no. There's a line somewhere that must be drawn.

11:06 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

um, no, you never get room to breath. trust me. when I don't have a child in me, on me, or clinging to my leg, then I have my husband begging for attention and a dog under foot!

if you go long enough without breathing, you feel euphoric.

6:31 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Yep. Its true. Sometimes you feel like you can't breathe from having the "mommy syndrome". But, I have to say, it is all over so very soon. I wish that mine were all wee ones again. It was hectic, but it was joyous too. My kids are still the joy of my life. But the grandchildren are the very best!!!!!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home