Monday, August 01, 2005

Sunday

So it's about 9:20am over here on the east coast. We all slept until around 9:00am. Except Aaron, who is still sleeping. He was up late, the little sweetie, cleaning the kitchen top to bottem for me. He cleaned out the fridge and rearranged stuff on the counters, washed the dishes(no dishwasher)and scrubbed all the counters. He's so much more of a help now. I was just laying on the couch at this time with a headache from my no carb diet. Actualy I've had headaches pretty much everyday since Gianna was born . I thought it was hormones or sinuses at first but now it's even worse since I haven't been doing carbs. My dad died from a brain tumor , so of course my mind goes there at times. Anyway, Gianna woke up at 5:00am and just wanted a cuddle. Then she went right back down. I woke up at 8:50 and heard her crying so hopefully she wasn't crying that long. I had gone to sleep around 10:30pm hoping he would come up and wax my ass like he waxed his car earlier in the day. He did but it wasn't until like 12:30am. So of course afterward I was wide awake and he was passed out:0) We went to church that afternoon and came home for lunch. We usually go out to lunch every Sunday after church with our other family members. I love our Sunday rituals. After we ate, Gianna went down and we watched part of The Santa Clause 2. I love, love, love Christmas time!!!! So does Aaron. I'm looking forward to the fall and the upcoming holiday's already. I'm done with these 110degree days!. After we sat around for a while he waxed his car and I sat outside and talked to our neighbor Sharon while our kids played. then my brother and SIL stopped by with their new bambino and I cooked them up some Bubba burgers and corn. So that was our day. I just realized how I kind of told the story Bass ackwards, must be the carbs:0) We had a good weekend.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

That sounds like a good weekend :) Except the headache - I get them all the time too. Have one right now and the Aleve isn't helping one bit :p

12:09 PM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Glad you had a good weekend. Can you have your husband call my husband ;) LOL

1:17 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I actually take medication now to prevent my headaches, so I'm with you on how horrible they are..

Other than that it sounds like you all had a great weekend.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Sorry about the carb headaches. Yikes. I seriously was thinking of doing the south beach diet. Let me know if you like it (after the headaches...)

Oh.. I acidentally typed in your address wrong and went here: http://kellibelli.blogspot.com/. That is NOT you! Holycow...

10:14 PM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

I love Halloween and the Fall time!!!
I hope your headache goes away!!

12:38 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Something just comes over him sometimes and he gets into"MUST HELP WIFE" mode:0) It's wonderful.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home