Thursday, September 08, 2005

POOR Gianna!

My baby puked on the flight 3 times. Then at the airport in Ohio. Then when we landed in B-More, when we got home and in the morning! It breaks my heart to see her helpless little face in mid dry heave:0( Luckily she seems better now. She loves to eat and to offer her mere teaspoons of water every so often was a sin. She screamed. Later today I offered her crackers and she kept going back into the kitchen where they were, pointed up and said"THAT! THAT!" A billion times. Crying, begging for another club cracker. The only thing that really relaxed her was the "Baby Monet" Einstein video we just got her. I swear we played it 20 times today plus the bonus material. Hailee loved the Einstein videos. She has most of them but on VHS. Shen knew what a Octagon was at 18 months. She new her colors too and ABC's. I swear it was those damn videos! And a lot of TLC of course:0) Enough bragging for now. I was going to post pics of our wonderful trip but hubby left the camera cord at the office. I'll do it tommorow. Hailee's first day of pre k! She's so excited, her friend Aidan is in her class. Wish us luck that baby's not hurling on the way to school!

9 Comments:

Blogger Ben O. said...

3 time, huh?

You have the paitence of a saint.

Cute kid too.

Ben O.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Peanutt said...

Pre K huh? I've just managed to survive 2nd day of kindergarten!! Yes, I went to the school and spied to see if everything was still okay!!!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Ohh goodness I am glad she is feeling better now and I am also glad you made it home safe! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Oh how awful :( I hope she's feeling better. The look in their eyes when they're puking is so pitiful.

That is really smart! I keep hearing so many good things about the baby Einstein videos. Maybe I should get them for my 3 (almost 4) year old. Think he's too old already? Will he be bored?

7:37 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Poor thing! It freaks me out to hear parents talk about their kids puking, because it hasn't happened to mine yet- and I keep getting that incessant thought "your time is coming...things can't go this well forever..."

10:27 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

OH! Sucky! Traveling sick is the WORST. Poor baby.

9:06 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks for all your kind words:0)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

So glad the babe is doing better and you're all home safe and sound.

Hailee is growing up fast!!

7:02 PM  
Blogger the mama said...

i'm just catching up on my reading and i'm so sorry to hear how sick she was - poor thing! glad she's feeling better!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home