Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Oregon

Thanks for all the" Happy birthday's" to my littlest, little! We're in Oregon right now. It's so beautiful! I want to move here but I couldn't leave my mom in Maryland. Hailee is having so much fun with her four cousin's. I'm taking pictures and will post them when I get home. It's great to see everyone! Hopefully I will hook up with Mrs. Finger while we're her. We were in the same store yesterday but most likely at different times. How cool. We're keeping busy here and the kids are adjusting to the time change. In Maryland it's 3 hours later. So their little bodies are tired. Well off to the park:0)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read that last sentence "off to the pork" and I was like, huh? Glad to hear you are having a great time.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Seriously! Lemme know where y'all are at. How funny.. I bet we're in the same park, too.

You stakin' me willis? heh.

Can't wait to see y'all!

6:52 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

At least there are no hurricanes up there! Hope you are having fun!

Be safe ; )

7:47 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

well hello miss belly!!! we've been missing you.. but glad to see you're off having fun!!!

xoxo

8:16 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

So glad to hear your having fun, I can't wait to see pics. It sounds beautiful out there. Give my love to Mrs. F if you catch up w/her!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Lysha said...

Oregon rocks!! Would love to live there, but too far away from all my family!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home