Saturday, September 24, 2005

Weddings

We went to a beautiful wedding today. The church was absolutely gorgeous. It was the Our Lady Chapel Of The Angels. The whole church was white marble, huge columns, stained glass & angel statues . It was pretty much all white. So heavenly and pure:0) The preist was young and kept everyones attention. The dresses were awesome and you could just feel the love oozing from the church. If churches ooz that is. The reception that followed was beautiful. We took Gianna and not Hailee. Gianna might be a little too much to handle if your over 23. She's such a ham but very wiggily. Of course she didn't feel like being held for 1 1/2 hours at the church and the other four at the reception. She just wants to be running around but is still at the stage where she won't stop at the top of steps if we didn't stop her she'd walk down them as if they weren't there resulting in a head injury fo sho. Nuts were on my mind today for some reason. I had a spoonful of peanut butter for breakfast then after I showered this morning I grabbed Aaron for a quickie before he showered. Then before we left I said I'm going to grab a sack full of nuts for the road. Literally I grabbed some nuts and put them in a baggie for the drive. Then after I finished my nuts in the car I told aaron I was going to put the rest of Gianna's food in "this salty nut sack. What was on our dinner salad at the wedding? Why nuts of course. Then I had to explain to the person sitting next to us what I just explained to Y'all. I'm sick of talking about them now. Hailee's grandma Diane washed every dirty piece of clothing in our house and folded them while we were gone. Hallelujah! I don't think it's ever been done before! Now I'm starting with a clean slate! Remind me to keep up. I'm off to bed. Oh and I just realized I said the words "heavenly, pure, God & nut sack" all in the same post. Who would have thought?:0)

4 Comments:

Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

I'm sorry, but I was just quickly skimming this post b/c my munchkins are in the middle of lunchtime...and I saw "put the rest of Gianna's food in this salty nut sack."

LMAO. Now I have to go back and actually read what this post was about. BRB.

9:40 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

ok, nevermind. I don't feel so bad for being dirty. (Looks like I didn't even need to pull that one out of context, you did quite well on your own!) LOL.

; )

9:43 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Lol! Sounds like a conversation that would happen at my dinner table.

5:13 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

You're crazy as a "nut sack". Girl, your posts'crack me up. Only you could bring a lovely wedding day post to the level you do! Did we need to know about all of those "nuts"? Praise the Lord for Diane! Love - love - love.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home