Friday, October 07, 2005

Note to self:

Do not start to laugh hysterically and giggle when your husband is trying to seduce you.. It might give him a slight blow to the ego.

Aren't there times when this happens to you? When your husband wants to bump uglies, tries to make it romantic by putting on some R&B, dims the lights and starts caressing your body. The unexplained happens. You start to giggle at his every touch and kiss. Therefore making him feel like a giant ass. I guess I was just giggly. After much convincing that I was just giddy, we proceeded to take care of the much needed! Ta-DOW, Fireworks:0) Happy Ending:0)

5 Comments:

Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

um. yes. been there, done that. (or undone as one might say!)

What's worse, is if you tell him what made you giggle..."oh I was just thinking about something I saw on t.v. this morning" (meanwhile his hands are sliding up your skirt) "oh, sorry, that's not what you wanted to hear, was it?" Moment over. No fireworks. Damn.

(my w.v. sounds like a cuss word, gfmpqgpv, or maybe an std?)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Let's see, yeah I've done that probably way more than Bryan likes. Although after that it's hard for us to get to the happy ending...but I'm still having a grand ol time giggling away. Bryan says I like clown sex b/c I like when it's fun and silly. The more serious the mood the more I laugh.

1:10 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

CLOWN SEX! That made me laugh;)
Little Miss, it sounds like an STD to me;)

5:18 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Oh, was gonna start out just the same as Lil' Miss. Since I can't think of some new way of saying "uhhu".. let's just say, "UHHU."

Glad it all went.. uh.. smoothly in the end. :-)

11:31 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

hee, hee...SEX CAMEL and now CLOWN SEX. This is gettin' good...

; )

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home