Monday, November 21, 2005

We made an offer

So we made an offer on a house. They turned it down and we're waiting to hear back about the new offer we made. It's so stressful! It's a town house, which we originally didn't want but it's beautiful inside and kinda in our price range. At least we will own it and have some equity in it so when we do move in a few years we'll have some money to work with. It's still in Bel air like we wanted and has a big kitchen and tub just like I wanted. I love kitchens and bathrooms. The kids rooms are kind of small but Ok. The basement isn't finished but that way we can make it the way we want it. I'll take pictures if we get it. Needs some toning down but so cute inside. It's scary. We'll be paying double what we do now! Damn interest rates have gone back up! Anyway, if they dont accept our new offer then it wasn't meant to be right? RIGHT? We'd settle right before christmas! Thats soon! But exciting! I'm off to read YOU guys :0)

9 Comments:

Blogger the mama said...

how exciting! and yeah, if you don't get it something else will come along - but good luck on this one - what a great christmas gift that would be!

7:55 AM  
Blogger M said...

Congratulations! You'll be amazed at the equity that will build up in no time. It sounds great... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Can't wait to see pics!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fingers and toes are crossed for you! Good luck! :)

4:13 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks GUYS XOXOXO

7:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope they accept your other offer and you get settled. If not then there is a better house waiting for you somewhere

4:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know I get my music from www.singingfool.com and just pick my five songs and copy and paste the code into the templateof my blog and it somehow works lol.

6:59 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Hope you get it!! And if this one doesn't work out, the right one will be found!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

That's wonderful! Congrats. I hope you guys get it!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Oh I hope you get it and can't wait to see it!! I want to know where b/c we couldn't find anything affordable in Bel Air!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home