Thursday, September 21, 2006

PRAYERS NEEDED

I ask everyone to please pray for my friends little girl. She is three years old and was acting a little clumsey. They took her to the doctor only to find she had a lime size tumor in her brain. They opperated and the doctor said it was a monster. They find out soon what kind of tumor they are dealing with. They just did another MRI and found there are cancer cells all down her spine. It was described as if someone took paint with a brush and splattered it. I just feel horrible for this family and I'm praying for a miracle. As a lot of you know my father passed away from a brain tumor three years ago as well as my best friends dad a few years before him. She is very close with this family. So prayers all around. THANKS!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

prayers sent.

now I'm going to hug my kid and remind myself how lucky I am, as this could be any of us at any time

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be praying for this little girl and her family and all involved.
I wish there were adequate words to say at a time like this...I'm so terribly sorry to hear that.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You got it, that's so sad

5:43 AM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Ohh that's terrible. Praying for that family!

7:19 AM  
Blogger M said...

That's just awful. I hope she comes out of this OK. Please keep us posted.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

OMG. I am saying a huge prayer. I hope God heals her quickly.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I will be praying too.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home