Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Decorating


Decorating
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

This is my favorite time of year. I think one of the reasons being, I had a wonderful childhood and Halloween to New Years reminds me of my childhood. I love sharing this time with my husband (who loves it just as much) and my children. I love the smells, the decorating , THE EATING (which I've been doing a lot of since the beggining of fall) , the music and spirituality of it all. We decided to decorate early this year since we're having Thanksgiving at our house. Which reminds me, maybe I should start some cleaning. Or laundry. HMMM. I think I'll wait until the last minute :0) We've had a busy day of running here and there. Take Hailee to school, run to my friend Marissa's, go to the grocery store, run home, let dog out, feed Gianna, pick Hailee up, drag both girls to anual Gyno appointment, complete with breast exam, from there go to bank, sign some papers and now, here I sit. Not getting dinner ready for hungry children and husband , but typing on the computer. So it's been busy. I did happen to mention to the doctor that I was concerned I hadn't gotten pregnant yet. It's been 6 months since my last miscarriage and we've been trying. He seemed to think maybe I ovulate later than I think bacause my cycles run anywhere from 28- 32 days. He said to try an ovulation kit for the first month. And do it every other day from day 10- 20. Looks like Aaron and I will be pretty sick of one another COME next month.

I'll leave you with some decorating pictures :0)

9 Comments:

Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

I can't believe you are all decorated! I haven't even thought about that yet. And hosting Turkey Day? That's enough to send me into a panic attack. Good for you!!

BTW, I had no idea about your miscarriage. *HUGS* I'll be sure to keep you and Aaron in my prayers.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your miscarriage.

But I hope the spirit of this holiday season brings you joy.

I don't know if this or this can be turned into a gift...but if you think one of them or even both can, use them as your Christmas gifts.

What comes from the heart matters more...

11:18 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Stop! It's too early! I didn't eat turkey yet! LOL.

The children are precious - I know you'll take time out of that busy schedule to enjoy the ones you have and the other one will be along when the timing is right. {{HUGS}}

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's looking fabulous!! This is my fave time of the year too, for all the same reasons! And I thought about decorating early too, for the same reason...again- but alas my energy is sapped and I didn't get around to it.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss too, I don't think I knew about that either, and I can't imagine how hard it must have been. Hugs and prayers to you both- and I'm crossing my fingers that you two are able to conceive this month. Even if it means you'll be yacking for the next 3 months...ugh. It would be kind of fun to be doing the baby thing together- even if we've never met and live eons away. ; )

4:22 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Did you a nice Thanksgiving? I was thinking about you yesterday. I can't wait to decorate!!!!

I hope getting pregnant soon will happen.

Hope to talk to you this weekend

10:36 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Did you a nice Thanksgiving? I was thinking about you yesterday. I can't wait to decorate!!!!

I hope getting pregnant soon will happen.

Hope to talk to you this weekend

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took forever to get pregnant after my last miscarriage so I bought the ovulation kit and found out I was pregnant before I even had a chance to use it. It was like it was some unopened talisman or something. :)

2:38 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thanks for all your nice comments guys!

5:16 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm afraid to ask about decorating for a holiday with all the other decorating that needs to be done.

I'm so sorry about the miscarriage - I didn't know. I hope everything goes well in the future.

Now I feel guilty and I must go do... something

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home