Saturday, November 18, 2006

I stole this from a lot of people

1. FIRST NAME? Kelli
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't know.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday listening to "O' holy Night" The Celine version gets me every time when she wails "Christ is the lord!" Just listen to it. I'm not normally a Celine fan :0)
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No it's like chicken scratch.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Primo Taglio salsa turkey
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so. I feel like I pretty much get along with everyone. Until you do me wrong.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This is my journal. Kind of. When I keep up with it!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Possibly. My brother was a paratrooper. I asked him if he ever got used to jumping out of planes and he said"NO"
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey bunches of oats w/ strawberries
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't usually wear shoes that tie.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? YES.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby or chocolate mint cookie.
14. SHOE SIZE? 9-9 1/2
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Procrastination:0) Also when I'm irrational and blow up at my husband during PMS.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad! He died three years ago:0(
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? It's up to you.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pink and white striped pajama pants with a blue shirt, whie slip on Skechers(to take the dog out)
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Two Gingerbread cookies.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Gianna saying "mommy, mommy, mommy" If you mean music than lately it's been Christmas music and Nelly Furtado"Loose" If you haven't heard the whole CD, I highly suggest it .
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? sky blue
23. FAVORITE SMELL? My kids after they've had a bath.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband, he's at Ikea getting the girls bunk beds.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I have to say face.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? MOS DEF
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Iced Decaf grande soy caramel macchiato
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Soccer
29. EYE COLOR? blueish/greyish/greenish
30. HAT SIZE? NO IDEA
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?NO, but I should! I'm just used to being blind!
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Too many to choose from. I LOVE FOOD! I can't say that enough!
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I get too freaked out from scary movies as of lately. I do love a happy ending though.
34. NO 34? Would you like some random person to send you $10,000? Yes I would!
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? When summers done I'm ready for winter and when winters done I'm ready for summer. I get excited about the season changing.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs but it depends on who I'm kissing ;0)
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Profiterols(spell?) in a white chocolate sauce. YUM!
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I haven't a clue.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? SAME.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just magazines lately. Haven't had time to read.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Davinci Code.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Christmas music right now :0)
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Thats a hard one. I like them both!
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Our Honeymoon in The Dominican Republic,Punta Cana. Wow that was Sarah's answer too! Sarah, your cool.
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I think it's illegal in the state of Maryland. Just kidding. I can make some really gross hideous faces.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Baltimore, Maryland
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it all by myself.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay what is...Profiterols(spell?) in a white chocolate sauce

9:03 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Jill, it's sooo good. You could probably google it. Their like little puff pastries with a cream like filling topped in a cream/white chocolate sauce or they have chocolate ones. VERY delicious! I've had them at Italian restaurants:0)

9:06 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Your just awesome!!!! Hugs

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm...that dessert sounds really yummy! And yeah, I went to the DR- but unfortunately not for my honey moon- that would have been nice. I went for a mission trip actually, that I have to say I am less than proud of. But nonetheless, it is still the farthest I've been away from home.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home