Monday, May 23, 2005

000_0428


000_0428
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of little John the 3rd! My beautiful sister-in-law is due like NOW! So we are just waiting for that call! Where I will just drop everything and fly to the hospital to try to catch the birth of my nephew whom I hope comes out looking like me! Whenever I'm out with her everyone always says"OH how old are your children they have your eyes" or something along those lines! I have to say "UM THEIR MY KIDS!" That Italian gene just overpowers the blonde haired, blue eyed one. Anyway, can't wait to see you little guy and lets hurry it up!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Yey for more babies!

Kelli.. you've been tagged. BY ME. Don't hate me now mmmk? :-)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Daph said...

Heh, that used to happen w/me and my sis all the time. People ALWAYS thought my kids were hers, and vice versa. Kinda funny, but annoying at the same time, ya know? LOL

She looks ready to pop with that baby belly!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelli:
I love your blog and look forward to reading it each day. You keep it very interesting. I love to hear about your precious little ones and really, isn't family where it is at?
So long for now!
Mama Chiquita signing off!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

I'm so happy for John and Meghan (sp?) I can't wait to hear he finally came and to see him! (Your mom was telling me how she wasn't even dialating yet and due NOW, ugh!)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home