Tuesday, June 21, 2005

CLANK! AGHHH!

The sound of Gianna wacking me in my tooth with a wooden brush after I told her to brush her hair!

So anyway tonight I will be going to my mom's to go through all my old stuff. A trip down memory lane. AHHH! I love all my old stuff. She bought a condo and is moving out of the house which she made a wonderful home for my dad and brothers! I had a wonderful childhood there and will miss that house sooo bad. I still feel like it's more my home than the house I live in now. But my mom is making the right decision after much debating about it. You see my Dad passed away two years ago this past MAY 20th. My mom didn't know whether to keep it or sell it. But has decided to sell it. It's definitely the best for her. It's too much upkeep and she'll have a fresh start at this new condo. Which is very nice. Lots of room and perfect for my mom. Also she'll be upstairs from her old neighbors! I'm very excited for her and know she'll be happy there;0)
Theres a ton of my old stuff heres just some of the stuff I came across. (Aaron won't let me keep all of it. I guess I'll have to freakin let go at some point.) : Sit & Spin, Cabbage Patch Kids, Kusa's, Preemies, Track ball, My Little Ponies, Naked Barbies, Books galore- Little house on the prarie, Bearenstain Bears, Elemetary school Reading books, Nancy Drew, Stuffed animals- Rainbow Brites Murky Dismo , Roger Rabbit, FeFe Le femme, Popples(turn them inside out), Puffalumps, Pound puppies, Boglins(Vlob), Snoopy... My old sticker collection. Halter tops from Grateful Dead shows, wooden sled... Notebooks that Mamac-ta and I passed around in school:0) , Clay beads I made with Fimo. Old artwork. Just a ton of stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to part with some of it! Wish me luck! Gotta go The baby's a whinin'

5 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thats what I'm thinking. I did give the Ponies to Hailee. She LOVES them! I really love my stuffed animals and think I might wash quite a few.:0)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Popples and Pound Puppies were my FAV!!

And man, I'd love to see these notebooks of ours! (I think??)

Congrats Mrs. J on the condo!!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Cara I'll bring them next time I see you! We did some funny stuff! Do you remember the pubic river? HAHA! You'll see;)~

6:45 PM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Ummmmm, pubic river?? Hahaha, can't say I remember that one. Sounds kinda freaky though!

10:46 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

Kelli saved everything from her childhood and different stages of growth. You just wouldn't believe the things she has. And they all mean something to her. But, I agree with Aaron. Your living quarters will not accomodate all of your prize possessions. And, just remember that Hailee and Gianna will probably be just like you. They will want to save everything. And then what ya gonna do? Give it up girl!

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home