Wednesday, July 06, 2005

PARADE

So my hubby just informed me that during the parade this year thats literally two streets away. This guy fell off the balcony at a pub on Main Steet. Thats the street that the parade was on! I guess he was drunk. Ya THINK! It's pretty high up. It took the ambulance 20 min to get there. Um, The paramedics could have walked there in two! The Firehouse is the next street over. Apparently there was a lot of blood. Hope the guys ok.

We've had a pretty busy day. Hailee was at camp from 10-4 so I did a bunch of running around. Hung out with my brother, took the baby to my mom's work. She works for the state of Md. at the court hizzous. Let me tell you I still get nervous every time I go through the damn metal detector! I even checked my purse to make sure I didn't have anything illegal. What would I have anyway? Diaper, lipgloss, baby ball, diaper ointment, Target receipts. Nope looks like I'm in the clear. No controlled dangerous substances or AK's in my purse today. So, I left there and headed to the spa where my friend Marissa works. Farted around for a while and gave her pictures I printed out of my girls. Picked up Hailee. Came home. Fired up the grill and cooked some BUBBA BURGERS. IF you haven't tried them don't waste anymore time. Run as fast as you can to the frozen food section of you local grocer and COP DAT SHIT! They go from freezer to grill and are mighty JUICEY! The fam came over for dinner, so I always enjoy that. Aaron gave Hailee a bath and the whole time she was practicing going under water like she does at camp. What a beauty she is. Put Gianna to bed. Another sweet thang. Aaron went to shoot some hoops and I'm enjoying my quiet time blogstalking, debating whether or not to go have some of the Devil's food chocolate doughnuts my mom left here. Either way I need to hop off here and get in a HOT HOT bath. Hope the massaging shower head is working , I'm feeling pretty lonely right now. JK I just need to go relax with one of those Bath Bomb Fizzy Things:0) PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

4 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

Good blogging tonight. Great dinner, good company and the kids are outrageous! Love them to pieces. If Gianna gets any cuter I won't be able to stand it. And our Hailee, well, she is the best! Love those girls. And you too Kelli!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. BTW, that Mars thing I blogged about is old news unfortuantly. :( Darn.

I'm from Mont. Co. MD but don't live there anymore. Miss it.

I worked at a police dept. in MD and had to go into the court house a few times. I always felt nervous with the metal detectors, too. I keep pepper spray in my purse and I'd always take it out slowly saying, "I'm taking out my pepper spray. I have pepper spray here..." LOL.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Mama C-ta said...

Which pub on Main St? That's messed up!

Man I could really go for a bubba burger (we bought some since having them at your house!) and a HOT bath, that sounds mighty nice!

12:51 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Cara, It was SEAN BOLLINS IRISH PUB. Messed up, I know right?

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home