Sunday, August 07, 2005

Smoochies


Smoochies
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

I guess I've been slacking. When I do have the computer Hailee now gets mad. The other day she broke my heart! I yelled at her because she kept asking me something while I was blogging. She started crying and said I didn't ask for this family! She's four years old and she always has to wait because the baby's doing this, or, I have to change the baby... So when the baby's asleep I should be playing with Hailee not playing with the computer. It's not fair to her. My priority needs to be her not the computer. So I'm going to only hop on here when the kiddos are in bed, if Aaron remembers to bring it home;0) We had a good weekend and had some dinner guests tonight. Antoine and Takeisha and their two kids Alexis and Austin. What cute ,sweet , well behaved kids. I really liked Hailee playing with them because I didn't have to worry that someone was going to get punched or dive off the dresser or throw everything that Hailee owns into the middle of the room. I should have taken pictures. Next time. Anyway we grubbed on Bubba burgers, Polynesian chicken(Bitchin Kitchen), corn on the cob, apple crisp and ice cream . Let me just say I totally splurged today but will be back on my no carb diet tommorow for another week:0) I leave you with some more pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama C-ta said...

totally understand, I'm still adjusting to my new priorities. I got spoiled not working while pregnant, kinda the same but uh now just have the actual baby to care for!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home