Friday, October 07, 2005

READ STORY 1ST, THEN WATCH THIS CAR ADVERTISEMENT.
Very Creepy!
Strange but interesting. This is a car ad that was filmed but never
released for viewing. When they finished filming the ad, the producer and
editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly
white mist. They called the manufacturer's attention to it and the ad was
never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon.
Watch the front end of the car as it comes from behind the clump of trees
in
the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front
of
the car, then follow it along the road. If you listen closely you will
also
hear the sound that the audio picked up during filming.
Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide.
(Attachments successfully scanned for viruses.) Attachment 1: CarCommercial.wmv (video/x-ms-wmv)
');

8 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Damn, the link didn't work. Yeah, probably not a good idea to laugh off the hubby when he's trying to get some action! I'm just as guilty though. After so long it does seem silly to go through the whole romantic seduction scene (maybe that's why I laugh... it's been so long I'm like a giddy high school girl doing it for the first time again!), but then again, it's a nice change of pace from just jumping eachother's bones all the time (although that's just as fun)! :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

I agree Mel!

11:45 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

OMG, that was so creepy.

; )

1:08 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Kell - Tell Mel W. that your mamaquita thinks her little girls are adorable. I couldn't respond to her link. Gorgeous they are!

6:23 PM  
Blogger M said...

OK, VERY FUNNY! I so desperately wanted to see the car ad that I googled it since I couldn't see it via your link. Keep in mind DJ is out playing poker tonight so I'm home alone with the girls. At nighttime! In the dark! My heart jumped up into my throat! I'm going to cry. Thanks a lot Kelli!

6:35 PM  
Blogger M said...

Oh, I also meant to thank BJ for the comment on my girls... thank you!! I'm going to have to agree with you on that one...

6:36 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I didn't get to see it!! But after realizing someone was on my patio (again) last night, maybe I don't need to be creeped out anymore.

That being said - I would rather have ghost mists beside a car than a human scaling my balcony to get on my patio. *shudder^

8:53 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Okay, so your link didn't work for me either, so I googled it as well- then it started and I realized I had seen it before, but it still made me jump! I'm such a wuss...LOL-at myself

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home