Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I've too been infected

Here are the directions: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect.

1. I drove across the country with my friend Melissa after high school. We skipped senior week and did that instead. I'm so glad I did. We picked up two hitch hikers along the way and we traded them hemp necklaces we made for beads. I think. One of them had bug bites all over him from sleeping outside. We called him "Bug bite Bob" They were headed to the "Rainbow Festival". We took them to Cracker Barrel and sent them on their way. We just wanted to be able to say we picked up hitch hikers.

2. My dad passed away two years ago from a brain tumor. I think about him ALL the time and laugh about the funny things he use to say and do. I compare Aaron to him all the time.(GOOD and BAD) I think their a lot alike :0)

3. I got to see a lot of great concerts when I was younger here are a few of my favorite shows: Pink Floyd (Mama C-Ta), Grasteful Dead w/ Bob dylan, Black Crows, Blues Traveler, The Pharcyde w/ Cypress Hill, The Allman Brothers, Crosby, Stills & Nash ( A gift from Mama C-Ta when we were young :0) , 311, The Pixies, Nine Inch Nails, Live, The Jesus and Mary Chain , Dave Matthews and others I can't remember. Too many "hits from the B#@!" Now If I could only get to a G-unit concert...

4. Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. So magical and special. I love having kids now so I can share it with them. I hope I can make it half as special for them as my parents did for me. Some of the Christmas songs really are emotional for me now that I'm older and know the true meaning of them. "Oh Holy Night" Thats always brought me to tears, even when I was young.Have you ever heard Celine Dions version? MAN. "These Three Kings" When they sing"desperate leading, still proceeding guide me to your perfect light" The list goes on.

5. I really have an interest in science and the medical field. I always debate on whether or not to go back to school. The thing is, I wan't to have two more kids and I really wan't to enjoy that. But when their grown will I be itchin' to dig in Egypt (Aaron would accompany me of course) I don't know. Or do I wan't to go into nursing, so I can work when their in school so I can help pay for college? I know people go to school all the time when their kids are young but I don't think I'd be a happy mommy or wife if I was up nursing all night AND writing a phisiology paper. I don't wan't to miss any of their milestones.

So there you have it, 5 random things. I think everyone else has been infected so play if you wan't.

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

You should listen to God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan... one of my newer favorites! Carol of the bells is my all-time favorite Christmas song, though...

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list, man Pink Floyd! Remember how we thought our life was over when our first attempt at getting tickets was shut down b/c of "riots" at Harford mall!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home