Saturday, December 17, 2005

Kids say the darndest things

So I was taking a shower and I started feeling light headed. I needed to eat a little su in' su in'. I dried off a little but walked downstairs naked to the kitchen. I passed Hailee on the way and she just looked at me. After I crammed a bunch of peanut butter in my mouth, I headed back up only to be stopped by my eldest daughter (4):

Hailee: "Wait Mommy"

Me: "Why?"

Hailee: "Because, I wan't to see them" (reaching up quickly and squeezing one)( Me jumping )
"Do they still have milk in them?"

Me: "No Hailee, not any more"

Hailee: " Please can I touch them"

Me: " No More HAIL!"

Hailee: " I wan't to cut them off and keep them forever, I have scissors"

Me: "Um, thats a little gross Hail"

Another day:

I was getting dressed after a shower and she was sitting on my bed.

Hailee: Looking at my stomach, " Mom you need to pull those up" ( talking about my shorts)

Me: "Why?"

Hailee: "Because it doesn't really look that good"

When she's like 2 1/2: I was getting out of the shower about to shave my legs. I put one leg up on the sink, as I looked down she was under me, looking up and pointing to you know where "Mom, why do you have pink gum stuck to your hiney?" Lovely huh?

10 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

Too funny! Cut 'em off? Oh my. That'll teach you to walk around naked!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay my computer screen is now cleaned off after I just spit diet coke on it from reading your post lol. Yes Lovely!!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those have to be the funniest things I've ever heard...cut them off and keep them forever....PINK GUM?! LOLOLOLOL

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't see screen. eyes watery from laughter. cracking up.

7:09 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

that is hilarious!

thanks for the comment on my blog :)

4:55 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

you simply MUST save that for the day she gets married!

the things my kids say WILL definitely come back to haunt them!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

LOL!!! Those are hilarious! Especially the scissors one. I hate when my kids ask to touch. Your like "No! Get away!" LOL.

11:49 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Oh my dear dear dear dear dear dear LORD!!!

DEAR LORD!!

This is exactly why I'm a NEVERNUDE!!!!!!!!!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

I thought that was only a thing boys could say! Good grief! LOL!

7:38 PM  
Blogger the mama said...

awesome!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home