Thursday, December 15, 2005

Look at how serious!


100_0403
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

Where is my husbands neck and notice the Elmo sticker stuck to his shirt.

Tonight we got to get out by ourselves! Our dear friend amy offered to come over so we could go out to eat. We went to Sakura. It's a Japanese hibachi grill. OMG, I had filet and shrimp. The sauce they give you is to die for. I almost wanted to stick some in my pocket so I could slather it on Aaron later. Then we went to Barnes & Noble got a coffee at Starbucks and headed home in the freezing rain. It was really nice to get out just the two of us. We need to do it twice a week.

Tommorow my mom and I are taking Hailee to the movies. She's so excited and really looking forward to some time alone with mommy and mom-mom! Aaron and Gianna will spend a little quality time together. He loves it. He never complains about that. Just that I'm a bad house keeper(Joking). Hope you guys have a great weekend.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a date today too! Our first in three months. Like you said, we really should do it more often.

7:26 PM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

wow, can I see the resemblance! A date... without kids.. what's that?

10:10 PM  
Blogger M said...

Don't you just love seeing your husband do daddy stuff? I'm telling you, nothing sexier than a good daddy (maybe one slathered in Japanese steak sauce...)

Sounds like a really nice evening out. I'm going to have to try to plan something for us after the craziness of the holidays. Have fun at the movies! That sounds like a lot of fun too! Can't wait til my girls are old enough to do stuff like that.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lol what game were they playing lol. Sounds like a nice date. Hubs and I do that every once in awhile.

7:21 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

like father like daughter, eh?

classic!

11:45 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I love Japanese food!!

Okay - that was the funniest comment about your husband.. where is his neck and look at the Elmo sticker. LOL!!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home