Tuesday, October 10, 2006

MIA

I know it's been a while but October has been one busy month! I have been reading everyones blogs just haven't updated mine. Hailee's enjoying school and Gianna keeps me busy. Just when I think my house is somewhat in order I turn my head and a tumble weed of black puppy hair rolls across the sparkling white and black kitchen floor. I'm going to rip that freakin' floor apart. If it only hid some dirt, just a spec would do. But it doesn't. It looks really cool until you walk on it once. Any flooring suggestions for the kitchen? We have hardwood in the livingroom. That may be too pricey for our kitchen. It's pretty big. Ceramic? Is that cold? Laminate thats not black or white? I'm open to suggestions.

Enough about flooring. Poor Gianna's been sick. It started with a runny nose, then came a fever two weeks later. I took her to the doctor yesterday. She checks out fine. Lungs are clear, throat looks good and ears are gorgeous. Just a virus. The past two nights her fevers gone up to 103.4. Thats pretty frightening to me. Even though the doctors aren't to worried about it, it freaks me out. Then of course I can't sleep until hr fever breaks. So it's been pretty unpleasant. Hailee's working on her reading and is doing great. I'm excited for her. This means she'll be able to occupy herself by reading soon. Now if I could just get G to occupy herself.

On a sadder note one of my best friends sisters lost her baby. She and her husband tried for a long time to get pregnant. Finally they became pregnant and she ended up having placenta previa. The baby was due in January and she delivered about a week ago. The baby weighed a little over a pound. And sadly she only survived for two days. Her name was Rosalie. My heart goes out to her and her whole family. God be with them.

We have weddings and showers and dinners oh my, coming up and I don't feel like I stop moving. Thats the life of a mom though. Won't trade it for the world. Just adding more chaos like dogs and trying to have more babies. I wonder why it's taking longer to get preggo this time. I've had two miscarriages since Gianna so I'm hoping that Aaron has some good swimmers this TIME! It's kind of hard to get busy with your hubby when your kids are in your bed and sick. We could do it in the bathroom but we all know that sperm and gravity don't mix. I'd like to lay down for a while with my legs sticking straight up in the air afterwards. Well off to get Hailee from school. KISS KISS.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I do not like high fevers with the girls.

Good luck with the baby making.

I love my wetswifter!! It cleans pretty quickly.

I sad to hear about your friends baby. They are in my prayers.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate fevers! I have had 4 confirmend miscariages, 2 before X and 2 after. So i know how incrediable rough physically and emotionally they are! Sending Wishes and prayers for good strong swimmers :)
Your friends family is in my prayers

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelli I'm so sorry to hear about the baby. You never get used to hearing about someone losing a baby.

I'm sending ya sticky vibes so go get yer freak on anywhere you can.

I 2nd tile, but no light colors or white grout. I prefer dirt colored grout b/c that is how mine ends up anyway.

Anne - you lucky bi-hah! I LOOOOVE stained concrete. That is what we're gonna have when we never build our dream house. So mod. I'm moving in.

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes...ceramic floors are cold...

Hope G feels better soon, just remember the fever is killing off those bad germs that are making her sick.

Sorry to hear about your friends...that is terrible.

And good luck with the gettin' busy ; ) You should try acting like you don't want to get preggers, because you know, then you will ; )

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home