Thursday, October 19, 2006

Slacker

I've just been having so much fun reading everyone elses blogs that I've been slacking on my own. I'm sure if something interesting happened , I would have wrote about it. Aaron took Hailee to school this morning so I didn't have to rush around. My dear friend Mamac-ta should be on her way over to hang out and get this we're going to meet up for coffee after the kids go down tommorow night too. AHHH, finally some adult conversation in a public place. Maybe I'll even get to check out some books that aren't in the kids section! Now, if I could just find time to read them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!! Have a great time...getting to know your former self again ; )

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adult conversation? Out of the house?

Huh? I know not that of which you speak.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I so need adult conversation. I really can't remember what that is.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home