Saturday, October 14, 2006

What did you say?


DSC00151
Originally uploaded by Mama Chiquita.

So this morning I was in the kitchen with Hailee and she was playing with our puppy Bella. She's chasing her around the table and I hear her say" DAMN she's fast" I didn't know if I heard her correctly so I said " What honey?" She said "I mean DAMNIT, she's fast!" I said "What?" "Oh, I mean she's fast" I explained to her , we don't say that blah, blah , blah. She said she heard it from her older cousin. Couldn't be from me :0) At least it's better than Gianna. Everytime she gets a glimpse of my pubic hair she says in her baby voice, all excited " Oh MY GOODNESS, you got hair hiney?!" I guess I need to do some landscaping. My curtains are currently not matching my hardwood floors. If you know what I mean.

7 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

Oh! That was very funny! Hair hiney, ugh? Well, that's a first! Out of the mouths of babes! Keep those pubes covered around my girls, please. Or, you can expect to be very embarassed one day soon by one little "G".

9:12 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

LOL! Your kids are too funny!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

its always a shock to hear them say a bad word huh

11:57 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

"do what I say, not what I do!"

but mommy, what if you say bad things??

...and any time Tiny catches me naked, she looks at me and says, "mommy? you poopted?"

10:22 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Your funny!!

Hannah said the other day "Daddy your driving me nuts" I laughed so hard.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. I'm visiting via Nicole's blog (Sitting Still). My 4-year-old looked at me a few weeks ago when I got out of the shower and said "Mommy you got hair on your bommon!!!!"

Eeek. Kids do say the darndest thing. Ha!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that, hair hiney!

I can't believe how mature Hailee looks in the picture! Can't wait for tomorrow night!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home