Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What would you do?

So I've had my eyes set on one of
these dogs for a while now. I know, I know, I'm crazy for even thinking about adding another dog to the mix. I think I just like chaos. I really don't but my other personality must make me do crazy things. The people on that website go to our church and breed really great dogs. They're like gentle giants and don't require a great deal of exercise. like a couch potato basically. Moderate shedders. The big thing, they carry a hefty price tag of $1,600.But you pay for a really great dog. So tell me, am I stupid. Mom, you don't have to answer that.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute. But you won't get a yeehaw from me on the idea because since I had kids I've been less of an animal fanatic. My opinion is - Like I need one more booty to clean up after. Ha ha

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel bad peeing on your parade, but I have to agree with Jill and Anne- one more booty to clean up after, and a lot of extra work, esp. if you get pregnant!
That being said, they're really good lookin' dogs. : ) And with a pricetag like that- they'd better be good!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

I think $1600 is a little nutty myself, but I've always gotten dogs for free. I say sleep on it for a little while...

9:43 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Honestly, we spent twenty buck on our two dogs three years ago and that was my top price. They are very VERY pretty dogs. But selfish me, I'd get a new computer instead. :-)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I have 2 mutts I'll give you for free, how about that? LOL.

I love dogs but I wish I never got these 2, honestly. It's just that much more work and we can't leave home for extended periods (no more than like 8 hours), or they pee in the house. Can't vacation easily. $$$ for food and vet, dog poop in the yard when the kids want to play....

I don't know Kelli! Don't say I didn't warn ya!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Your crazy!!! Have a baby it's easier.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home