Sunday, November 26, 2006

You know you've had to much food...

Over the holiday when you get out of the tub after taking a bath with your two little girls and your five year old looks at you disgustingly and says Hailee: "eeeewww mom"
Me: "What?"
Hailee: "your butt is jiggling!"

At least it's not quite as bad as some of the things from this post last year:

(DEC 05') KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS

So I was taking a shower and I started feeling light headed. I needed to eat a little su in' su in'. I dried off a little but walked downstairs naked to the kitchen. I passed Hailee on the way and she just looked at me. After I crammed a bunch of peanut butter in my mouth, I headed back up only to be stopped by my eldest daughter (4):

Hailee: "Wait Mommy"

Me: "Why?"

Hailee: "Because, I wan't to see them" (reaching up quickly and squeezing one)( Me jumping )
"Do they still have milk in them?"

Me: "No Hailee, not any more"

Hailee: " Please can I touch them"

Me: " No More HAIL!"

Hailee: " I wan't to cut them off and keep them forever, I have scissors"

Me: "Um, thats a little gross Hail"

Another day:

I was getting dressed after a shower and she was sitting on my bed.

Hailee: Looking at my stomach, " Mom you need to pull those up" ( talking about my shorts)

Me: "Why?"

Hailee: "Because it doesn't really look that good"

When she's like 2 1/2: I was getting out of the shower about to shave my legs. I put one leg up on the sink, as I looked down she was under me, looking up and pointing to you know where "Mom, why do you have pink gum stuck to your hiney?" Lovely huh?

Anyway,
I'm done with the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potoes, maccaroni & cheese, watergate salad, cranberry sauce, gravy, keilbasa, corn, rolls, apple dumplings, pumpkin pie, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin rolls and pumpkin trifles. Yes, I've said it, I'm done with pumpkin before Christmas this year. I've OD"d. There will be no relapsing on them until next year. My ass is going to start walking TOMORROW! I need energy. I need to double the endorphins in my brain! I NEED EXERCISE!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigoodness!! Those are some priceless little quotes there!!
And I hear ya...I'm just done with food in general for at least the next three months!! Ick!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

We can walk the mall!!!!

8:34 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Oh LORD - please don't let those days come soon. I better pull out the butt shoes. Somehow I can't imagine those statements to be accurate.

Cute - but not right.. you're just too cute, even if your butt does jiggle. As my sister and I used to say "my butt isn't perfect - I went to college."

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, kids really do say some funny stuff!

3:03 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

oooooookay. we need to have a talk. perhaps it's time to invest in a bathrobe!

LMAO!!

my girls have just discovered my boobs--that's a great story!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

I remember the comments from the first time around, but it was just as funny this time! :)

And does anyone's butt NOT jiggle???

5:15 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

I am ROLLING!! That. Is. The. Funniest. Thing. I. Ever. Heard.

Pink gum. OMG, she kills me. And my god, woman! You're so tiny, I'm afraid of what she'd say to ME. :-)

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! That sounds like something my girl would say! One day Caitlin saw me getting out of the shower and asked about the string coming out of my butt (a tampon.) How the heck do you explain that?!?

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home