Sunday, January 28, 2007

This use to be my Aquatic Haven


This use to be my aquatic haven
Originally uploaded by Ciao Bella.

Now I have floating babies and floating ponies in there. Not very relaxing when you go to soak in a nice hot bath and find remnants of purple pony hair tangled around your toes. I can't stand hair on me in the tub. It's one of my pet peeves. Or if you go to dry off and theres hair on the towel. EWWW! If anyone were to swap houses with me. I would promise to make sure theres no pony hair in the tub. (*Notice the white pony with purple hair. That one was one of mine. Sniff, sniff, oh how I miss my childhood)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can so relate to this it's insane. Plus add a whole host of pirate ship toys and ducks.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh but what a great picture, Kelli! I don't let the girls play with ponies in the tub...yet! They're still using cups and preschool toys! :)

5:31 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

This is such a cute shot! I really love it. It reminds me of you, sitting in the tub, playing with your toys, talking away, and daddy recording you. Remember, "shampoo, schampoo". And, "We love our animals, everybody loves their animals". Wish we could find that tape. You still, after all these years, are my adorable little girl!!!!!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! You have a nice big ol' bath, I'm switching houses with you! I sort of have a big bath, it's made to look like it's bigger than a regular tub, and it is wider than a regular tub, but it's the same length- and that's what drives me nuts...and the boys...they get to take baths in their own tub. If they're ever in my tub, it's usually with no toys, and we don't have the pony hair problem...yet. ;)

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't let the kids in my big tub. it's MINE. they have their own bathroom with their own tub. mine is mine lol.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home